Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cah1007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2010, 06:22 PM
    Another miscarriage??
    My husband and I are trying to conceive for the first time. In early February I miscarried at 7 weeks. At that time, I was told to wait through 2 normal menstrual cycles before trying to conceive again which I did. We just started trying again this past month and I am due to start my period on Monday, April 12th. However this Monday, April 5th I had a small amount of brown spotting a couple of times when I wiped. It has continued like that the past few days with occasionally a bit of red or pink however mostly brown and never needing to wear a pad. It is too early for a pregnancy test to be positive so I don't know if I am pregnant. I am just concerned I could be having another miscarriage. Any insight?
    usaann Posts: 66, Reputation: 0

Apr 11, 2010, 07:40 PM

It is some possibility that you are,, good luck
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

Apr 12, 2010, 02:48 PM

U can take test know let us know what happens and I wish u luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Threatened miscarriage or misdiagnosed miscarriage? [ 3 Answers ]

I've just recently found out I was pregnant, my period was NOT late yet, but I had light spotting and had high hopes so I took a cheap hpt and it showed up positive(My LMP was 10/20/08). The following day I went to the woman's clinic, I was confirmed pregnant. My OBGYN sent me to a lab for blood...

What is a miscarriage [ 4 Answers ]

That's the question, what's a miscarriage?

How do I know if I'm having a miscarriage or not ? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am hoping someone can really help. Me and my partner have a 4yr old son and have been trying for another baby for nearly 2yrs, I suffered a miscarriage last September. I am now unsure thou as to if I'm having another. I was convinced I was pregnant but haven't done a test yet as wanted to see...

If I had a miscarriage or not? [ 1 Answers ]

I had a miscarriage on Oct.27,2007 and then I did a home pregnancy test on Nov. 27,2007 and it became positive. Then I went to my OB/GYN they checked my HCG levels and they were 18 but then I was cramping and bleeding a little then I went to the hospital and I told them that probably that I was...

My miscarriage, but I want to try again [ 3 Answers ]

I was on here about a month ago now, saying that I have tried for a baby for quite a few months... I found out I was 6 weeks pregnant, and that same week, I was bleeding, went straight to A&E and was confirmed a full miscarriage... It absolutley killed me, I didn't know what to do, I blamed...

View more questions Search