Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tkmyers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2010, 08:00 PM
    Replace a honeywell T87F with a Hunter 44155
    Curren wiring is configured as yellow wire to Y terminal, orange wire to O terminal, red wire to R terminal, green wire to G terminal and a jumper from the W terminal to the Y terminal. Hunter thermostat has the following terminals G, RC, RH, Y/O, W/B, and Y1 which wire goes where?
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2010, 12:08 PM
    Big mistake hunter is junk,, what was/is wrong with the honeywell?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help to replace thermostat Honeywell T841a for Hunter 44155c [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to replace my T841a 1712 Non-Programmable Heat Pump Universal Thermostat for a Hunter Model 44155C, but I can't make the new unit work.:confused: The Honeywell thermostat has the following connections: Color Cable Terminal Blue -----> X Red -----> W2 ...

Hunter thermostst #44155 [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find a user manual for Hunter thermostat model 44155?

Honeywell T87F to a RTH230B [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to replace my Honeywell T87F with a digital RTH230b. The connections from the old thermostat are as follows: G-Green Y-Yellow which is then connected to W B-Blue R-Red O-White The RTH230B says to connect: Rh Rc

Honeywell T87F 2873 -- No heat AGAIN. [ 4 Answers ]

About once a year, usually when it gets particularly cold, my heat conks out. I have the old, manual Honeywell T87F 2873 round thermostat, and have made sure the unit is "asking for heat" from the furnace (mercury tilted to the left). Still nothing. I live in a 4-unit apartment building with...

View more questions Search