Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ConnieS Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2010, 11:15 AM
    Identify the artist
    Can anyone identify the artist of this oil painting? http://www.egrafic.com/Hombre/
    DirtDemon Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2010, 12:11 PM

Looks like R. S. Wolfingers signature but I'm unsure. I'll do a little research for you and see what I can come up with. I've been in the art community for 20 years I'm sure one of my associates will have an answer for me..
    ConnieS Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2010, 06:36 PM

Thank you so much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Identify Artist [ 2 Answers ]

I have spent hours and hours trying to research who created this lovely etching of an old man writing (attached). I am hoping that someone might recognize the style and know the artist. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am looking to identify an artist [ 2 Answers ]

I have an oil painting, Approx. 19" x 26". (see attached photo of a print). Mine is an original, the picture is a print (unknown size). Both myself, and the person who happens to own the print thinks the signature is "Vincento". It could be a letter off, as it is hard to read. Now, my...

Try to identify artist [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to identify artist - R. Nichols, who did a painting sold by Avante Studios, CA. The painting I have is impressionistic, pastoral scene of field, lake, mountain & girl in white dress/hat done in oil/acrylic. The artist is not "Eric R", not "Doris R", not the stationary guy, not "R....

Help identify the artist, please. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all ! Can anyone read this signature? It is signed P J? oil on canvas 14 x 10 inches, could anybody tell me if they recognize this signature. Any help would be much appreciated

Identify artist [ 2 Answers ]

I have an original oil painting with a signature ´Rousseau´ in the bottom right hand corner. Can you identify the artist please?

View more questions Search