Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutemum Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2010, 02:09 AM
    What if I get pregnant before I have an iud placed
    I have had a copper IUD for about three weeks now, but over the last week have started to have very sore and sensitive nipples, and haven't been able to eat cereal with milk without feeling sick... I have the feeling that I may have got pregnant before getting the iud, what should I do, I am worried that if I am pregnant it may cause problems to my pregnany and future baby... please help
    posey_84 Posts: 202, Reputation: 15

Mar 29, 2010, 04:39 AM

I don't know what kind of symptoms and side effects you can get from an IUD- it may just be this but I'd say o and see your doctor as soon as possible
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

Mar 29, 2010, 06:33 AM

I also had the copper iud and always had sore boobs and stayed so sick but I was never pregnant I had it for like 5 months then had it removed then felt fine afterwards but to be on the safe side you should take a hpt or visit the docs hope this helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know if I'm pregnant while using an IUD [ 4 Answers ]

I am a mother of two lil' girls ages 3 and 2. I have been using an IUD (mirena) for 2 years now. Is it possible that I could be pregnant?. I have my periods but it's very light... I'll bleed like 1 or 2 days... also I tend to eat a lot than usual... sometimes I can feel something in my stomach......

Pregnant on IUD [ 1 Answers ]

I am really scared to death!! I am so scared I am pregnant and I have a IUD in. I haven't had a period in like 4 months. Now, I am spotting lightly, cramping for about 2 weeks, TIRED AND COME SLEEP FOREVER, I am hungry all the time and I have had some light headedness, & I get sick on my stomach...

Pregnant on the IUD? [ 4 Answers ]

I really don't know were to start!! OK my son is 11 months... I've been on the birth control ever since I have the IUD. For the past couple of months or so I've been feeling different I've had the IUD almost a year. Honestly, I feel pregnant! I have the nausea, backache, mood swings, fatigue,...

I have an iud could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

OK so I have an iud and have had one for 14 months now and I have never had problems with it before... I had my period on the 8th or what I thought was a period I was spotting for ONE day and had a pinkish dishcarge for 2-3 days. Now 2 weeks later I am having major abdomanol discomfort and...

View more questions Search