Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiny4me76 Posts: 45, Reputation: -1

Mar 28, 2010, 03:30 PM
    How going about cleaning a gas furnace?
    Who do you call to clean your gas furnace? Do you need to have it clean and who can you call to do this? Lives in a house that has a gas furnace that hasn't been clean for two years since we bought the house. Need to know if this needs to be by a professional or can we do it, if so, how do you go about doing so? Any advice, ideas, and answers will be greatly appreciated? Thanks.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 28, 2010, 03:42 PM

Tiny, I wouldn't recommend trying to clean your gas furnace yourself. Better leave that to the experts. You can though, change your filters. Check phone book for heating and cooling people in you neighbourbood, or ask a neighbour who they use, Or call your energy provider (who you pay your gas bills too) and they could recommend someone.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier Natural Gas Furnace main gas valve will not open every call for heat [ 1 Answers ]

We have a Carrier Weather Maker 8000 Natural Gas Furnace not functioning properly. We have replaced pressure switch, hot surface ignitor, flame sensor and control board. It will cycle 3 to 4 times and then not come back on. Is it possibly a bad coil on gas valve?:rolleyes:

Cleaning Condensate Drain Gas Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to disassemble the condensate drain on a Clare gas furnace for cleaning or what is the recommended procedure for clean the drain?

Cleaning Condensate Drain Gas Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Why does a gravity feed condensate drain on a Clare Gas Furnace (model CHU 126 NH5A) clog up and how should it be cleaned. Is there any preventative measures that can be taken to prevent this from occurring?

Cleaning out gas tank [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 72 gmc truck that has the gas tank in the cab,I'm taking out that gas tank and putting a gas tank on the frame rails.I picked up a fuel tank from a friend that is rusted on the outside so can anyone tell me the best way to clean the inside of a gas tank

View more questions Search