Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sara_uk Posts: 245, Reputation: 26

Apr 8, 2010, 03:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverMallo View Post
    mj2006, I've been reading your posts, and i have to say i'm very interested in how you achieved this. If you don't mind to PM me, or i'll PM you. But i really need help in getting started with the mono use.
    Please be careful when you use mono mj2006 said she used 70% and that is dangerous. Pharmaceutical companies refused to do anything higher than 20% why do you think? It is very hard to formulate. There are very few countries that does up to 40% , you can still get good results with small percentage of mono you don't need to suffer trust me.
    mistyjane Posts: 271, Reputation: 59

Apr 8, 2010, 04:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sara_uk View Post
    Thanks mistyjane
    OH NO Sara, I wasn't talking about you.
    The problem is that when I think about mono the first thing that comes to my mind is this guy I think his user name was depigdesaster or something like that and he had really a bad looking skin.
    But I don't even know if it's a true story cause the guy started the thread and never came back so people started to be suspicious about him being fake.
    However, my dear Sara, you should know I like you very much and I wish you the best in your mono journey.:)

Apr 8, 2010, 05:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mistyjane View Post
    OH NO Sara, i wasn't talking about you.
    The problem is that when i think about mono the first thing that comes to my mind is this guy i think his user name was depigdesaster or something like that and he had really a bad looking skin.
    But i don't even know if it's a true story cause the guy started the thread and never came back so people started to be suspicious about him being fake.
    However, my dear Sara, you should know i like you very much and i wish you the best in your mono journey.:)
    lol I know hun, I was joking with you. Anyway I doubt the pic was real, his patches were perfect circles, that is not how mono works it is random.

I was at the old forum he claim he was cheated or mislead, although I didn't agree with the forum admin but we had very honest members, I am in contact with some of them. The forum was not running anyway, so I am not sure what was the post about.
    ForeverMallo Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2010, 01:41 PM
    You see I won't be planning on using 70% lol. 20 is my limit, and I'm already a tan color. Not black, so I think it should be easier to achieve the color I want. What I'm looking for is a very porsaline pale type complection, and to even out my face. And I understand the spotting process, and most complaints I read about on this thread are of the spots. But if you use monobenzone, and have accurately read about it you should know that the spotting is part of the process. It's a choice you must live with and continue with until it evens out. That's just how it works.

Apr 8, 2010, 03:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverMallo View Post
    You see i wont be planning on using 70% lol. 20 is my limit, and i'm already a tan color. Not black, so i think it should be easier to achieve the color i want. What i'm looking for is a very porsaline pale type complection, and to even out my face. And i understand the spotting process, and most complaints i read about on this thread are of the spots. But if you use monobenzone, and have accurately read about it you should know that the spotting is part of the process. It's a choice you must live with and continue with untill it evens out. That's just how it works.
    Cool then you know what you doing. It is good to hear.:)

Apr 24, 2010, 05:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by laBELLAmafia34 View Post
    hey sarauk ..

wat abt u ?? how is it the mono workin ?
    It is doing what it meant to do, giving me patches, thanks for asking
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 25, 2010, 10:52 AM

You may never get that many, since it is against the rules to ask for off line communication. If you can't post the question or info publicly, it does not get given.

You have been given a warning for this, and if you continue to ask or us PM to give off board info, you will be banned.
    Boricua1 Posts: 179, Reputation: 14

Apr 26, 2010, 03:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzellz112 View Post
    would monobenzone work for fair people?
    I almost think its overkill for fair people to use it unless they do have vitiligo... fair people can lighten using almost anything else... try hydroquinone 4 and retin a and you will be OK if you are fair already
    n0username Posts: 44, Reputation: 5

Apr 30, 2010, 09:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Boricua1 View Post
    I almost think its overkill for fair people to use it unless they do have vitiligo.... fair people can lighten using almost anything else... try hydroquinone 4 and retin a and you will be ok if you are fair already
    I have white skin, mono was the only thing that worked to get rid of the ugly redneck tan I had. I used other over the counter stuff and it just did not get me to my goal. But mono did. I quit after two months because it got rid of the perma tan and I did not want to be MJ white. But when lighter people use mono, the patchiness is much less noticeable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Monobenzone / benoquin experience [ 35 Answers ]

:) Is there anyone close to depigmentation? If so haow many shades did you lightn in what specific amount of time? And how long did you use monobenzone / benoquin. Did you acculate white spots and if so what size were they? And how long did you have these white spots? As I'm a user to and I...

First Time Monobenzone Experience [ 23 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I just joined the forum a couple of days ago. I'm Hispanic with medium olive skin. I am waiting to receive a 3% monobenzone lotion I ordered from China in eBay. I'm so scared about using mono, but (like many of you here) I have exhausted every single resource with no results. I...

Does anybody have experience using monobenzone? Was it good, bad, ugly or beautiful? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody have experience using monobenzone? Was it a good, bad, ugly or beautiful experience? I have been reading several testimonials about monobenzone on the internet, but I'm not clear on where to buy authentic monobenzone (I understand that some sites are selling a fake product that they...

View more questions Search