Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2010, 02:04 PM
    Can I be infected which HIV?
    Doctor I am 23year old uncircumcised male,I have no sexual background,but have been to Thai Massages(In the Gulf since I stay here)where the masseur massage's your body while you nude and also at gives a hand-job(Masturbate me).Also at times as being a massage they also finger the mu anus.Is it risky?
    And also once I tried having a intercourse with the masseur who I don no using a condom(Had put properly retracting the foreskin back),where I could not have an actual insertion of my penis,it got half inserted once and then I didn't continue it and had got masturbated wearing the same condom,if I am not wrong it was not torn after removing I noticed,and anyway since I didn't try hard to push in masseur didn't bleed. (Sorry was to open)Thank you
    chocodrip Posts: 66, Reputation: 4

Mar 31, 2010, 06:06 AM

No you cannot be infected. AIDS developes only with the sharing of body fluids.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does the belly piercing necessarily need to look infected to be infected? [ 9 Answers ]

Does it? Mine doesn't hurt and people say it doesn't look infected at all. But I'm scared help

How do you get HIV [ 3 Answers ]

How exactly can you get the HIV vireus from kissing or oral sex, intercourse between man and woman or woman to woman through oral. Everyone talks of it but nobody really specific on how you can get it. Can wife get it from another woman orally?

HIV can it get in the way? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok so I have a question for anyone who might know but I will say that I'm very scared to ask. Is it possible to have a baby with a sergeant mother even if I have hiv? See the problem is that I was with a partner for 3 and a half years and found out that in the last four months of our relationship...

HIV,is it possible? [ 4 Answers ]

What is the window period for HIV to show up on a test? A friend had a sexual encounter with someone he had just met during a trip. I am not sure the number of times or duration of their affair. His trip was not more than a week and he had no contact with her since his return. He was...

View more questions Search