Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

Mar 26, 2010, 11:50 AM
    Had my ultrasound today
    Just want to let u guys know I had my ultrasound today and he or her is great and the baby heart is beating 167 so so happy and relived yea :D
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Mar 29, 2010, 11:35 AM

Congrats!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2010, 01:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by stormey44 View Post
    just want to let u guys know i had my ultrasound today and he or her is great and the baby heart is beating 167 so so happy and relived yea :D
    That is very good news! :)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 1, 2010, 01:30 PM
    Wonderful news!
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

Apr 1, 2010, 05:58 PM

Thanks everyone go back not tommarow but next Friday so I will let u guys know how it goes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We think we saw a hb on my last ultrasound but nothing else, what does that mean? [ 3 Answers ]

I am between 6 and 7 weeks pg we aren't sure because I haven't had a period since jan 2008. I have gone to the dr 4 times already because of my history and we want a due date. On the last ultrasound we saw a flutter that we are pretty sure was a heartbeat but there really wasn't anything else on...

Ultrasound today.the doctor is thinking twins [ 6 Answers ]

I went for my first appointment yesterday and the doctor felt my uterus. She said it was large for how far along I am. When she found out that twins fun in both sides of my family she smiled and said... oh yeah... you're having twins. I have my ultrasound today. I have a question. On the paper...

Verbal eviction to get out today given today? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend lives with a friend in an effeciance, Hes paid all his bill his rent, electric and water, and on Monday he was given a verbal eviction to be out by Monday the 19th and today his so called friend called and said that he had to be out by today with all of his stuff. I told him that I...

Getting an ultrasound. [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way that you can go some place just to get an u/s? I really like my doctor and I don't want to go behind his back, but he only does an u/s at 20weeks. I'm 12 weeks and there is a possibility I might be having twins and I would really like to know for sure. I don't know if I can go to an...

View more questions Search