Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    turnbowh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2010, 01:44 PM
    Is my fiancé cheating on me?
    Is my fiancé cheating with another woman?
    AmericanGirl01 Posts: 145, Reputation: 83

Mar 24, 2010, 01:47 PM

You know that we can't possibly tell you anything without some more information.

What makes you think he is cheating?
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2010, 09:24 PM
    We're going to need a whole lot of information to even make a guess on this but your best bet is to talk to him if you're concerned about this.
    parisrose Posts: 61, Reputation: 28

Jun 24, 2010, 10:05 PM

Maybe this should be move to the psychic section ? Hehe
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Jun 25, 2010, 06:09 PM

Need some background information before anyone can give you any sound advice of any kind.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 25, 2010, 06:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by parisrose View Post
    Maybe this should be move to the psychic section ? hehe
    The psychic section where there are no psychics? ;)

I have to point out that this is an older thread and the OP hasn't been back, probably won't come back. Sadly we get one hit wonders a lot. People post and then, because they can't navigate the site, or expect an immediate response, they don't come back. It's frustrating.

Anyway, the OP is a one hit wonder, so doubtful that we'll get more info.

Any psychics out there? ;)
    parisrose Posts: 61, Reputation: 28

Jun 25, 2010, 10:55 PM

I'm not psychic. Went to one once, it was pretty creepy, everything she said actually happened to me! :S

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I leave my fianc? Over text cheating [ 28 Answers ]

I am college student and was, until 4 days ago, going to be married in July. I just recently left my fiancé over some texts I learned about. I can't forget what he's done, and everyone is telling me to leave him, and I know I should, but he keeps telling me what a mistake it was and how he would...

How do I trust my fianc? when he cheating on me 2/3wks in our relationship? [ 7 Answers ]

i just found it hard to trust my fiance, again when he cheated on me 2 or 3 wks in or relationship, i really loved and trusted him @ that time, but i just lost massive trust on him!! Its sad now, because he's trying so hard for me to trust him again, he's going all out, for ex. He asked we should...

Cheating on my fianc? And now one on the way [ 51 Answers ]

Okay, this is absolutely horrible, I already know this. But I have been with my fiancé for almost 2 years. We live together and we get in some fights and all but all in all we have a very steady relationship. I love him and I know he loves me even more. My problem is that I just found out that I...

Cheating fianc? You'll get a kick out of this one [ 6 Answers ]

:mad: So here's the scinario. My Fiancé for 1 year (Been Together for 5) was ratted on. She started talking to this other man and basically spilled her guts to him and started having feelings for him. This guy actually know me. So what happened was he didn't say anything because they did not...

FiancŽ cheating, sort of [ 8 Answers ]

In the beginning of our relationship, I never really treated my girlfriend the best I could. She told me I wasn't there emotionally as much as I should have, or as much as she needed. We had our share of arguments, but got through them all of course. In the past months or so, she has had her...

View more questions Search