Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rtdc Posts: 21, Reputation: 6

Dec 1, 2006, 11:45 AM
    Getting my son out of my bed into his crib
    OK my son is 3 months and he sleeps with me, and I want to get him into his crib, but for him to even fall asleep I have to rock him with music playing off my phone right next to his ear. Now my question is how can I put him in his crib and him fall asleep on his own and actually sleep in the crib?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 1, 2006, 07:01 PM
    It is very easy, you lay him in the crib and walk away.

He crys for a while, and then goes to sleep, you do this several times and he gets used to it.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 1, 2006, 07:25 PM
    I always laid mine in their cribs, turned the lights off and played classical music on a CD player (well cassette player for my oldest 2), left the door open a crack and walked away. Classical music is very soothing to babies.

Dec 6, 2006, 09:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    I always laid mine in their cribs, turned the lights off and played classical music on a CD player (well cassette player for my oldest 2), left the door open a crack and walked away. Classical music is very soothing to babies.

Thank you for the help I really apprecate thank you

Dec 6, 2006, 09:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    It is very easy, you lay him in the crib and walk away.

He crys for a while, and then goes to sleep, you do this several times and he gets used to it.

Thanks for the help I apprecate it thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bed Bugs [ 4 Answers ]

I have had red spots popping up on my arms, stomach, back legs and it itch like crazy. This has been going on for a month now, and I can't figure it out. I have been to the doctor and she told me I am having an allergic reaction to something. She suggested that I go back to what I was doing to...

Bed rest [ 2 Answers ]

I went to the dr today because I had a scare on Saturday, I had passed a small amount of mucus and had cramps all day. I didn't go to the emergency room cause if something was happening this early on there's not much that they could do but have me lay down and take it easy. Well my dr said that I'm...

Anyone own an air bed? [ 5 Answers ]

If you own an air bed, would you please answer some questions. 1. Does it hurt your back or some other parts when you sleep on it daily? 2. If you have a cat, does it scratch it!

Keeping my son in bed [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 2 yr old boy that is difficult to keep in bed. We recently (2 weeks)moved him from his brothers room (where he slept in his brothers bed and in his own bed) to his own room. At bedtime, we put him in bed and walk out of the room. Moments later, he comes out. We then put him back...

The other guy was better in bed... [ 1 Answers ]

My long term ex and I have decided to get back together. Our breakup was not a painful one and we didn't break up so much as take a break as we were starting our career paths. We were the first and only sexual parter for one another when we began. We're starting to catch up with one another and get...

View more questions Search