Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jhaan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2010, 03:13 PM
    My body is fair but my hands and face is dark?
    HI,

I am 23yrs old girl, My face and hands are dark on color whereas other parts of the body are Fair.. please help!!

Thanks,
    Jesse
    TruthSayer0122 Posts: 109, Reputation: 18

Jul 28, 2010, 07:26 PM
    Where sunblock.
    yesitsjustme Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2010, 07:33 AM

Simply put... your body is always covered, whereas your face, hands, and feet constantly get sun i.e. you are tanned! Yes, while sun blocks help... sounds like you may be olive to deep skin toned. The pigment in your skin tans really fast. Try to stay out of direct sun light and peak sun time (11 a.m. -3 p.m.) I know (lol) this may not be possible... you will get relief during the Fall and Winter seasons. Believe it or not your skin will slough off and return to its original state. Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fair & flawless 5x body gel [ 13 Answers ]

hi there has anybody used the fair and flawless 5x body gel on there face? Is it safe? Did u have any reaction?

What can bumps on hands, no puss, itchy scab like dots on face, dryness. Be? [ 1 Answers ]

:( My boyfriend has small bumps on his hands. NO puss, just small bumps that itch. My boyfriend also has eczema, and he knows he has sensitive hands and skin, however, he has never gotten such a reaction like this. The bumps itch and are small. The thing is that he also has small red bumps,but...

AHA peel for the body/face [ 7 Answers ]

Can I have AHA peel for the body? Can it performed at the doctor's office , how much would it cost, and if I can buy, if it does exist, how much? What concentration do I have to get? Is chemical peel and vitalize peel are AHA peel? Which one is better Retin A peel or AHA peel? Can renova cream...

View more questions Search