Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jordanian11 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2010, 01:54 AM
    Iam a little bit insecure about myself?
    When I have doubts about what am I doing
    And I can't make myself do something I don't like to do it
    What's the best way to get back on the right track
    Can you believe that I almost don't go out anymore!
    I don't like to socalize anymore with fake people or greedy ones or jealous or insecure themselves too
    I am not saying something is wrong with me.. I just think something is wrong with my attitude or my behavior
    What I am trying to say I know something is not right
    So what's the best thing I can do in your opinion?
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2010, 11:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanian11 View Post
    when i have doubts about what am i doing
    and i can't make my self do something i dont like to do it
    what's the best way to get back on the right track
    can u believe that i almost dont go out anymore!
    i dont like to socalize anymore with fake people or greedy ones or jealous or insecure them selves too
    iam not saying something is wrong with me.. i just think something is wrong with my attitude or my behavior
    what iam trying to say i know some thing is not right
    so what's the best thing i can do in ur opinion?
    Well there is nothing wrong with your attitude for not wanting to socialize with those people anymore. That's a great start, life is too short for people like that.

Personally if that was my only option, I would have an attitude.

There is also nothing wrong with staying at home. I love it at home.

How about a group that has the same interests as you and you might find some normal people without the characteristics you mentioned above.:)
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2010, 06:38 PM
    Perhaps part of the issue is that you're being too judgmental?

In the end none of us is perfect, and good relationhsip are about accepting ourselves and others as human beings that are flawed.

I'm not saying you should socialize with people that you don't like - but I'm suggesting that you might want to review your attitude towards other people.

Often the things that annoy us the most about others are the things we dislike in ourselves.

Just a thought.
    Lanichu Posts: 19, Reputation: 4

Mar 17, 2010, 08:23 AM

You're growing up. Maybe you should try hanging around with more mature people.

Just like someone said, there's nothing wrong with staying at home. I have my moments where I want to socialized and go out and there are times where I just want to relax at home, go on FB or play the wii.

It's okay to meet new people too. :]

Try not to force yourself into doing it if you hate it.
    Don't make it a chore, but more like something you have to.
    Even taking it slowly is better than no progress at all.
    Cyberstar Posts: 33, Reputation: 16

Mar 18, 2010, 05:36 PM

There will always be people who are being fake, greedy, jealous or insecure. There are also those who don't have these characteristics, or have fewer of them. It's not likely that a person is one or all of these things 100% of the time. If you think it's unrealistic to surround yourself with those who are free of negative qualities, try to socialize with those who just have fewer of the qualities that you find unattractive.

Focus on yourself first. You know yourself best and what works or doesn't work for you, so only you can decide the best route of action to take to get back on track. If you feel like you're in a rut, either sit tight and ride it out or find motivation by just doing something, even if you don't feel like it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hello I am nichole and I am 18 weeks pg [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I was woundering I am trying to figure out when I got pg do you go by your last day of your peroid or the first day of it well the first day was aug 16th an it last for se ven days so I believe I either ended on the 22nd or 23rd could you tell me when I got...

I'm an insecure boyfriend, and don't want to hurt my girlfriend. Jelous and insecure [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, thanks for coming to help out. I don't want to go on a whole large rant, but I do want to make sure that anyone reading this truly gets what I am talking about. My name is Kevin and I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend for a little over a year now. I met her in High school and...

Feeling a bit insecure [ 2 Answers ]

Feeling insecure!! I've known this guy since I was like 17 yrs old. I dated him for 5 yrs until I was 22yrs old. I turned 22 and wanted to hit the bars solo. Broke up with him then 2 yrs later met back up. Dated for like a day and found out I was pregnant with someone else's baby. 2 months...

View more questions Search