Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kent571 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2010, 04:10 PM
    Can IRS garnish your social security checks for deliquent loans?
    I have a s b a loan that went bad can they garnish my social security checks to repay the loan after I have filed personal bankruptcy and business bankruptcy?
    kent571 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2010, 04:15 PM
    Personal and business bankruptcy and garnishment of social secrity checks
    I have an S.B.A. loan that went delinquent, can they garnish my social security checks and at what amount if I have filed personal bankruptcy, and business bankruptcy?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much can IRS garnish from Social Security? [ 17 Answers ]

I was wondering how much the IRS can garnish from my social security check? I owe back taxes and they just sent me a letter stating they are going to take almost 45% of my social security check. It is going to leave me unable to pay my rent and utilities. Can they really take up to almost 50%. ...

Can the IRS garnish disability from social security? [ 2 Answers ]

I owe the IRS about 40 grand. I had 3 strokes recently and have applied for social security disability. If approved for disability my monthly check would be about 1800 dollars. What can I do to keep the IRS from my meager check?

IRS can they garnish my social security check [ 6 Answers ]

IRS can they garnish my socila security check

Can Social Security garnish their own checks? [ 2 Answers ]

I am about to file for S.S. benefits at age 62. I was told I owed S.S. money some years ago. I filed a waiver and was exonerated from paying some $9,000. I just received another form-inquiry from S.S. to complete asking what I did with some $5,000. This money was covered under the waiver I had...

Attaching social security checks [ 1 Answers ]

Can a credit company attach your social security disability check?

View more questions Search