Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SouthAfricacute Posts: 140, Reputation: 18

Mar 12, 2010, 01:05 AM
    Carolight recall in belgium By europa standards?
    How much hydroquinone,does is actually have? They say max 2%
    But europa says there more how much more?
    Does any body know?
    cordellpuss Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2010, 02:28 AM

That's what I want to know too because a friend of mine use it and it make her skin very light.Which I don't think 2% hydroquinone can be able to work that well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recall recall recall please read [ 15 Answers ]

This book has some nasty errors on wiring. Many home owners use this kind of book to do wiring in there home and this is why I posted the warning. Asso see Gov web site for more info http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml09/09078.html NEWS from CPSC U.S. Consumer Product Safety...

How do I get invitation from Belgium. [ 1 Answers ]

My name is samuel and I want to get invitation to visit Belgium.and also iwant to know countries that ghanaian citizen does not need visa to enter to that country in the world.

US-Belgium Tax Exemption Treaty in GA [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I am a citizen of Belgium and as such, I am entitled to a tax exemption of up to $9000/year. Currently, I'm a Purdue student, however I am doing an internship in GA. Now I have a few questions about the treaty. I asked my financial advisor at Purdue and well, I know for a fact I'll get a...

Belgium, after testing ecm [ 1 Answers ]

OK, thanks greased- I have performed this things you mention The test map-ecm is 5 volt. I took out the fuel tank, looking for the closingvalve in the pump , its inbedded in the housing. I pressurized it with the compressor set at 30 psi ,and its closing correctly,no problem. Working on these...

Titan or Mars or Europa? [ 7 Answers ]

If given a choice, which would you prefer to personally first explore? Titan Mars Europa Me? I'd choose Titan.

View more questions Search