Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RAREiNDiViDUAl Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Mar 9, 2010, 07:51 PM
    How long does you see results when using dr fred summit skin whitener ?
    How long does it take to see results when using dr fred summit skin whitener??
    QUEENBRI Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Mar 10, 2010, 03:05 PM
    [quote=rareindividual;2267265]how long does it take to see results when using dr fred summit skin whitener?? [/qu hi, i can say that i have used and still sometimes do for mixing. I don't use it everyday though , because it is so greasy! It wasn't a drastic change because of this. But for you, it all depends on your complexion now and if this is your first time bleaching. If it is , your skin will lighten faster than i. is it? Since the jar is very little you may need more iuf you don't mix it with another cream. You should get a natyral exfoliating lightening bar of soap from your nearest beauty supply store. Try topiclear . It works! It may range from 2.99-4.99. May i ask what is your current complexion? You can use any celeb.

Mar 14, 2010, 04:49 PM

Well , my complexion is kind of on the gabrielle union / kelly rowland side . Maybe even something like kenya moore. This would be my first time bleaching with a higher dosage of hyrdorquinne . && what do you mix your fred summit's with ?
    Yellowannabe Posts: 67, Reputation: 12

Mar 14, 2010, 08:19 PM

I've used it for about 4 months now and I'd say you'll see noticeable results within 2 months. I think the fastest that I saw it work was when I mixed it with bioclaire lightening body cream and some lemon juice. The only thing is that my skin is very acne prone, and Dr. Fred Summit is extremely greasy, so I always have to use Neutrogena's Oil Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub and Neutrogena's Clear Pores Cleanser/Mask.

Mar 15, 2010, 01:28 PM
    [quote=rareindividual;2274080]well , my complexion is kind of on the gabrielle union / kelly rowland side . Maybe even something like kenya moore. This would be my first time bleaching with a higher dosage of hyrdorquinne . && what do you mix your fred summit's with ?" sorry about all the typos. I just saw them. Anyway, i've mixed it with topiclear lemon cream . How many shades do you want to lighten ?

Mar 15, 2010, 03:21 PM

YEll0W WANNAbE : 2 M0NTHS? HMM . I WAS H0PiNG iT'd W0Rk fASTER THAN THAT =/ . BUT hEY , At least iT W0RkS :) . && I WAS THiNkiNG THAT BiOClAiRE jUST MAY dO THE TRiCk BT I Wasn't SURE .

QUEENBRi : I Want to liGHTEN 'iDEAlY' tO MAYbE SOMETHiNG LiKE HALLE bERRY OR KERi HilSON . BUT AS MY 'SHORt TERM GOAl' MAYbE Something LiKE MEAGAN GOOd .

Mar 15, 2010, 03:32 PM

Yea girl. For the results to be actually noticeable, for me it was like 2 months. But then again, everyone's skin is different. The only thing I will say about bio claire, is be careful. When I'm low on funds, I use it as a temp. lightener because it works fast but it can cause little pimples that turn into dark spots, particularly if your skin is acne prone (trust, I know from experience!). So make sure you have some type of cleanser and exfoliater in your regimen to prevent that from happening. The products I mentioned work really well for me and the mask dries up pimples pretty quickly.

My goal is also keri hilson's or a nice glowing yellow complexion;-)

Mar 15, 2010, 03:37 PM

l000l ; yeahhh . i've done some research on 'bioclaire' && some of its effects *sighs/shakes head* is freakin disgusting l m a o . But i will take all of your advice
    ( thanks ! ) . I do have one other question tho : what was your complexion like before using fred summit ? [if y00h d0nt mind]

Mar 15, 2010, 03:48 PM

It's the worst. Well before I started using Dr. Fred Summit (I was using other products before it, mind you)... I was a deep brown complexion. Like D. Woods. Now with this product and others, I'm now Sanaa Lathan's color.

Mar 15, 2010, 04:00 PM

OOh . That's REAlLY PRETTY!! :)

SEE , I Wouldn't MiNd Being GOlDEN bROWN/CARAMEL .

BUt I WilL TRY tO STiCK THiS ONE OUT (iTS bASiCAlLY MY lAST RESORT) =/

&&

iS THAT Y00h iN Y0UR AVATAR ?

Mar 15, 2010, 04:18 PM

Sanaa is simply gorg. In general. But I really would love to be specifically Lala Vasquez's color. I think her color is perfect. And yep, that's me. I'm more caramel brown than yellow. The flash was bright.

Lala's Color:

http://search.vzwwap.com/search/Thum...9cb&c=QugRidUC

Mar 15, 2010, 04:21 PM

Oooooh , her skin color is really pretty :)

Are yooh going to keep using the bleach after yooh get to that color ?

Mar 15, 2010, 04:27 PM

I only would use to maintain the color. So I would probably still use but cut down from 3 times a day to like 1. Getting to her color is realistic and won't generate too much suspicion. But any lighter than Lala and people will definitely know something is up! Lolz.

Mar 15, 2010, 04:32 PM

L m a o .

True true

Well , thanks for your help && i'll be trying to track my progress && post pics / reviews of my results :)

Als0 - gl t00 y0u :)

Mar 15, 2010, 04:45 PM

Lol. No probz.
    Thanks & Happy Lightening to u also!

=]
    honeycaramel Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2010, 07:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowannabe View Post
    I only would use to maintain the color. So I would probably still use but cut down from 3 times a day to like 1. Getting to her color is realistic and wont generate too much suspicion. But any lighter than Lala and ppl will definitely know something is up! Lolz.
    What does your entire regimen consist of?

Mar 16, 2010, 05:17 AM
    Rareindividual that's a nice color to be. I believe you can get to this , but with a great regime that is used frequently. Twice to thrice daily maybe. So did you decide on which exfoliating soap your going to use ? Yellowannabe, you look pretty light already. Your skin looks great!
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Mar 16, 2010, 05:35 AM

Yellowannabe, Great pic, you are a very pretty lady!
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 16, 2010, 08:00 AM

What's with the all caps thing? Wow, is that annoying to read!

Please remember that chat speak is NOT allowed on AMHD at all, Rareindividual. Further chat speak WILL be deleted.

Mar 21, 2010, 04:17 PM

Umm , Whatt Kind Of Exfoliator Shouldd I Usee? [QueenBri]?

As Of Noww I Justt Usee St.Ives L M A O .

&&

Advicee / Tipss On The Reqqie Wouldd Be Useful :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can you use dr. Fred summit skin whitener on your legs arms, and face. [ 5 Answers ]

Can you use dr. fred summit skin whitener on your legs arms, and face. Can any body give me directions on how to use this product. I have it at home and I threw away my booklet.

Dr. Fred Palmer Skin Whitener Tone and Bleach Cream [ 6 Answers ]

Does anybody know if Dr. Fred Palmer Skin Whitener Tone and Bleach Cream works or if it's a crap.

DR. Fred Summit Skin Whitener [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody help me with this question? Can you use Dr. Fred Summit Skin Whitener on your arms and legs?

Dr.fred summit skin whitener- [ 1 Answers ]

For how much time this cream should be kept on face

View more questions Search