Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaskattt Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2010, 11:35 AM
    Small penis
    Hi, my penis is extremely small, my girlfriend dumped me after our first time. I didn`t try any products yet but could somebody tell me what I could do to fix the probleme. My penis is apperently tiny. I'm 21 and I'm the size of a little boy. Help
    sohotitsscary Posts: 91, Reputation: 5

Mar 9, 2010, 11:48 AM

Sorry you is having willy worries

Can I ask how big it is?

Have you gone to a doctor?

And that girl was a boot to dump you over something like that your better off without her
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2010, 11:57 AM

There are other ways to compensate for a small penis and an understanding girl who cares for you would have waited it out.

There are no products to enlarge a penis but a urologist may be able to help you if it is a medical issue.

There are sex toys that can mimic a larger sized penis,you might want to check that out.
    MrEasy Posts: 112, Reputation: 17

Mar 9, 2010, 08:20 PM

You should see a doctor and have your hormone levels checked. There are treatments for underdeveloped penis if that is found to be the case.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small spots around penis [ 4 Answers ]

Hey everyone I've just been seeing some small tiny spots starting to take place around my penise, it doesn't hurt me at all when touching them or when having sex with my partner. Its just, not nice to look at, ether would I know if it's a un healthy thing. I haven't seen my local docter as I'm...

Small pimples in my penis, what are they? [ 1 Answers ]

OK I am 16 n about to be 17 in two months and a virging Couple of months have paased since I had them they give no pain or anything, no smell and they don't look discusting like other stuf like std THEY ARE UNDER THE HEAD OF THE PENIS NOT ON THE HEAD, VERY SMALL, SOME R BIEER THAN OTHER BUT THEY...

Small spots on penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 13 and concerned about these small yellow/white spots on my penis. They are around my foreskin and are very, very small, though high in number. They are randomly scattered around the entire tip of the penis on the skin. I am uncircumcised, and I have never had sex but I'm worried about the...

Small bumps on penis [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 very small bumps on the base of my penis... they resemble blood blisters and are very small. They don't itch or hurt they are just there. Any knowledge of what they can be?

Small Bump on Penis [ 6 Answers ]

Well, I'm 15 and I just noticed today that there is a small bump on the just start of the shaft of my penis. I'm not sure what it is and Im a little frightened. It's not red or white but it is painful if something touches it. It may be a bug bite as I have had this before and it went away, but...

View more questions Search