Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    butterican Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2010, 06:13 PM
    Where can I buy monobenzone?
    Hi there,

I am looking for monobenzone cream, does anyone who a reputable dealer with good quality products?
    sara_uk Posts: 245, Reputation: 26

Mar 9, 2010, 11:45 AM

Research research research, don’t take anyone word, there are so many sellers, and scammers, find your own sources, if you do your research right you will find what you looking for.
    Good luck
    Dizzellz112 Posts: 154, Reputation: 8

Mar 25, 2010, 04:01 PM

Where did you get yours from Sara?

Mar 26, 2010, 03:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzellz112 View Post
    Where did ya get yours from Sara?

I sourced it myself
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Mar 26, 2010, 06:21 AM

Lol@ sara - what do you mean you sourced it yourself !

Does that mean you manufactured it yourself ?

Mar 26, 2010, 07:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by imgorgeous View Post
    Lol@ sara - what do you mean you sourced it yourself !

Does that mean you manufactured it yourself ?
    As I didn’t take no one word for it. My discovery lol ;)

Mar 26, 2010, 09:31 AM
    Lol so you got a supplier?

Mar 27, 2010, 06:02 AM

Would your supplier supply me? Lol
    n0username Posts: 44, Reputation: 5

Mar 27, 2010, 08:37 PM

I used to use mono from Canada. This was the best one. But ICN in Canada stopped making it. Now I am stuck with some cheaper version from India that does not work as well.

Mar 27, 2010, 08:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by n0username View Post
    I used to use mono from Canada. This was the best one. But ICN in Canada stopped making it. Now I am stuck with some cheaper version from India that does not work as well.
    I also started on the Canada one, it was too expensive though, and hard to apply on skin.

Mar 28, 2010, 06:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sara_uk View Post
    I also started on the Canada one, it was too expensive though, and hard to apply on skin.
    I used to mix it with water and it went on smoothly. That mono was the bomb! It made me really white. But I didn't use it long because I didn't want permanent bleaching. The mono I have now is from India and it sucks!

Mar 28, 2010, 04:09 PM
    I used to mix it with water and it went on smoothly. That mono was the bomb! It made me really white. But I didn't use it long because I didn't want permanent bleaching. The mono I have now is from India and it sucks!
    How did you mix it? Mono is not soluble in water. You must had some messy cream then lol.

You are saying you don't want permanent bleaching what do you mean? Mono is not a lightner it will depig the skin.

Mar 29, 2010, 06:29 AM
    how did you mix it?? mono is not soluble in water. you must had some messy cream then lol.

you are saying you don't want permanent bleaching what do you mean? mono is not a lightner it will depig the skin.
    I used ready made mono from a tube. The lotion is thick, so all I did was squeeze some out, put water in my hand and then apply it. If you use mono for a brief period, it will lighten and not depigment. I only used it for 2 months. This was enough to get me to a color I wanted and then I stopped because I didn't want to go further. Also, I didn't use it long enough for it to be permanent. I went out in the summer sun and the color came back.

Mar 29, 2010, 07:14 AM
    I used ready made mono from a tube. The lotion is thick, so all I did was squeeze some out, put water in my hand and then apply it. If you use mono for a brief period, it will lighten and not depigment. I only used it for 2 months. .
    That is not accurate statement, every body is different just because it didn’t give you patches it does not mean it will not for others. Monobenzone can depig certain areas very fast, so if you decide to stop after 2 months then you will end up with some patches. Don’t advice others with this, it does not mean just because it didn’t patch you, it is OK to use for 2 months and stop.

Anyway ,since mono is not soluble in water, and you tried to use it with water, it must got wiped off by cloths and very minute amount get absorbed in your body i.e less than 20% .
    Africanbeauty1993 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2010, 08:48 PM

Hey. I would like to become buddy with some one. I need a way to get mono. I need serous help. Any one that would like to help me . I am open to help
    Super Shallow Posts: 145, Reputation: 7
    -

Jun 15, 2010, 09:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Africanbeauty1993 View Post
    Hey. I would like to become buddy with some one. I need a way to get mono. I need serous help. Any one that would like to help me . I am open to help
    Another one, the snakes and the rats will jump for someone like you
    You'll probably get toxic/poison chemicals straight to your blood!

Jun 16, 2010, 02:08 PM
    That is not accurate statement, every body is different just because it didn’t give you patches it does not mean it will not for others. Monobenzone can depig certain areas very fast, so if you decide to stop after 2 months then you will end up with some patches. Don’t advice others with this, it does not mean just because it didn’t patch you, it is ok to use for 2 months and stop.

Anyway ,since mono is not soluble in water, and you tried to use it with water, it must got wiped off by cloths and very minute amount get absorbed in your body i.e less than 20% .

I did not get obvious patches because I am already white.

Also, placing a couple of drops of water in my hand to allow the very thick cream to go on smoother and spread more evenly is hardly cause for it to get wiped off, or less absorbed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Where Can I Safely Buy Monobenzone Online? [ 7 Answers ]

Which online site is the safest one to buy monobenzone?

Want to buy monobenzone [ 5 Answers ]

Kindly guide me, where and how to buy monobenzone. Can I get it on line. Thanks

Where to buy monobenzone [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I purchase monobenzone?

View more questions Search