Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akba Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2010, 05:35 AM
    Is it true that after using deodrant we cannot offer namaz?
    Doedrant contains alcohol,so can we offer namaz after using it?
    AbuBakr_Fin Posts: 216, Reputation: 3

Apr 1, 2011, 11:26 PM
    No.
    Whenever you hear someone say if you do this or that you cannot make namaz, it`s from Ibliis 99.9% of the cases.
    Haram to drink is not Haram to make Namaz having the scent of it on your skin. Besides, alcohol dries up from your skin in about 10 seconds after using it externally.
    Only it`s polite for the angels to prefer parfume without alcohol, because the smell of alcohol may not be pleasing to them, because they are harmed by what harms Banuu Adam.
    But Allaah knows best, because even alcohol is sometimes not hurting children of Adam - and Allaah said that in it is also benefit for people, but the evil is more. What if you are in a car accident, will it be fardh upon you to forbid the doctor and nurses from cleaning your wounds by sterilizing them with alcohol, because otherwise you can`t make salaah? If it was, then it would be better wAllaahi to die of infection than to have them treat you. But the Religion of Allaah is not ordering this. These are people who follow their whims and desires who invent evil things and lie about Allaah.
    Keep always your namaz, and turn away from these liars. They only try to excuse themselves from not praying, because Allaah has lead them astray due to the evil in their hearts, and Allaah doesn`t want to see them standing to Him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'd like opinions on how much this article is true or think its true [ 8 Answers ]

What does it mean to be a man today? How can men consciously express their masculinity without becoming cold or closed-hearted on the one hand… or wimpy and emasculated on the other? What’s the most loving way for a conscious man to express himself? Here are 10 ways to live more consciously as a...

True or Not True about Breast Cancer and plastic bottle water in left a car [ 8 Answers ]

I had this conversation with one of my co-works today regarding Breast Cancer. She told me that you women can get breast cancer by bottle water left in a car. I don't believe it. Is there anyone who can answer this question please?

Job offer seems to good to be true [ 3 Answers ]

I have been approached for a "job offer" basically what it entails is receive payment in check form , cash them, take a perctage, send the leftover to someone in another country. They claim that everything is legal . To me it sounds a lot like money laundry. For which I remember as being enough to...

What is true/not true about linked genes? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to clarify concepts in genetics about linked genes. I know that linked genes are located on the same chromosome and they always segregated together during meiosis and always separate during crossing over, right? And is the recombination frequency actually reprsent the distance between...

Job Offer [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get a job online and earning at home?

View more questions Search