Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    calebu2008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2010, 05:01 PM
    I need to find my birthfather
    The only thing I know about him is. His name is scott, he went to akron university akron, Ohio between the years 1986-1900 , he dated my mother teri jo roy in 1986-1987 he left when he found out my mother was pregnet.. my mother past away when I was 5 so I have no other information other than that.. if anyone out there could help me please let me no... my mother is 44 so he should be around that age..
    Sean Crane Posts: 10, Reputation: -1

Mar 4, 2010, 04:47 PM

If you know his last name you can go to that university and talk to them.

Try also to find your mothers friends, maybe they can tell you more about your mothers boyfriend back then. Go to the neighborhood where your mother lived when she dated your father.

Wish you good luck!

Ps. And by the way, isn't there any government authority who can help people with the same problem? Is there anyone who cares about stuff like this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to find out how to find the increase and decrease side for each account off [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how to find the increase and decrease side for each account and what is the normal balance for each account off a financial statement.

Plot: Orphans find a briefcase with cash and return to find a hand [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a 1980's movie that a group of orphaned kids find a briefcase with cash and return to find a hand in it. Then, the briefcase goes missing after they report it to the police. Does anyone know the name of this movie?

HOW can I find old age homes in BARRIE Ontario? I need to find my mom! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, just wondering if someone could find me a listof them all, thanks!

Birthfather Fight [ 9 Answers ]

We are going through an adoption here and have run into a problem. The birthmom has signed over her rights, but now the birthfathers grandmother has step in. She wants her grandson to raise the child. He is 16 and in trouble with the law (at bootcamp). His father is in prison, so grandmother is...

Birthfather rights contesting an adoption [ 3 Answers ]

I wrote back on Dec 8th back when I was still in shock over everything with the child being born and that this had really happened. Let me refresh... I had a baby boy on September 21st,2006. He was placed sept 25,2006 I was the only one who signed the papers.. I was scared to tell the birthfather...

View more questions Search