Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cutecakes Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2010, 01:49 PM
    Who sing I got your back cause you're my boo cause you're my boo.
    Who sing I got your back cause you're my boo cause you're my boo.I love you and I need you I can't see myself witout you can't picture my life without you.we got a chemistry no one can come between.I'll always love you never hurt you and that's on everything
    Tmergs Posts: 50, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2010, 02:58 PM

The song is don't you know by Marie I couldn't find her last name

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boo boo [ 3 Answers ]

A shy female college student falls for high school boy who cuts her grass. Goes on many dates before she breaks it off and moves on. Her uptight roommate does not support her relationship with said boy. The main girls roommate goes away for a period (possibly backpacking) and comes back a happier...

Peek a boo Pilot Light [ 14 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I have an 20+ year old American Standard Furnace. My pilot will not stay on at all. I have changed the thermocouple with no results. I also changed it again thinking I might have purchased a defective one. Still, not change. I have even checked all three with a volt meter and each...

Does anyone know who sings I got your back cause you're my boo, cause you're my boo! [ 1 Answers ]

i got your back cause your my boo, cause your my boo! i love you and i need you, i can't see myself without you, can't picture my life without you, we got a chemistry, no one can come between, i'll always love you, never hurt you, thats on everything, i love you and i need you :confused:

Concerned about my Malamute, Boo. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 7 week old Malamute. He was born the runt of the litter and he was bottle fed till a week ago. When I brought him home he started to eat hard puppy food. He's potbellied and his stools are runny. Is he sick or is this normal puppy behavior?

View more questions Search