Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    naninah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2010, 11:41 AM
    Glutathione dosage for whitening skin
    Hi, I am mixed, I'm 50 kg but my skin is rather dark and I would like to lightening, I recently heard of glutathione and I find a local outlet of glutathione 50 mg, I would like to know how to use it and what are the appropriate mix to lighten my skin
    LivingWell4U Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Mar 4, 2010, 11:10 AM
    Oral glutathione will not lighten your skin. Neither will raising your glutathione with its precursors. Save your money. See this page for more information:

http://www.immune-health-solutions-for-you.com/why-doesnt-glutathione-whiten-my-skin.html
    ModelUK Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Mar 5, 2010, 06:32 AM

Hi hunny x Glutathione ALONE will NOT lighten your skin. You need to use around 500mg- 100mg of glutathione along with twice the dosage of vitamin C. Also Alpha Lipoic acid twice a day. Those are the main three things you need to take. Research each ingredient and see how they all help to lighten your skin. I hope this works for you x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin whitening for brown yellowish skin L-Glutathione [ 2 Answers ]

I know this question has been asked before, but I would like a respond from people who have the same color as me and/or from people who actually done their research on whitening pill and topicals and actually been taking them for many many years. I'm filipina and a little bit of Chinese, so my skin...

Lucida ds right dosage as skin whitening [ 1 Answers ]

I was told glutathione should be takn 2 tablets a day with 1000mg vit c for quick results.but is this the same with lucida ds.. it sez it shold be takn once aday only.. which is true.. they sez that if u take glutathione once it is only as anti oxidant and not for whitening skin.. :)

L-Glutathione, Vitamin C, skin Whitening - Dosage [ 7 Answers ]

I am a Caucasian woman with Polycystic Ovarian Disease. As a result I have to take birth control pills to control my hormone levels and control this disease. Unfortunately, I have what can be best described as brown stained skin in various areas that are mostly private and after sun exposure with...

View more questions Search