Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2010, 09:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BWK10 View Post
    July 12th, 2010

It's been quite a hectic weekend, working the new job and my other one accounted for a lot of busy time. Not that I didn't mind. It kept my mind pretty busy and off of other things. The new job is pretty good, everyone is very easy going and it's been quite a good experience to finally try something else in the work field. It's been quite tiring, working seven days a week is a lot to handle but something I need to do in order to earn that extra money I really need. Today was a good day until I saw a new picture of Katherine on POF. She's still beautiful, but she still looks heart broken and unhappy. Her fake smile looked petty at most, I can tell she isn't happy still. It was kind of a downer, seeing how beautiful she still is, and how I wish I could still hold her and call her mine. I'm not holding out hope, but I think a piece of me will always miss her. Keeping busy has been nice though, it's kept my mind elsewhere mostly. I do hope she is okay and not suffering anymore, I'm not suffering as bad anymore, I'm really happy with how things are going. I'm excited to finally finish my tattoo on Friday...and no, I won't be coloring in that single cherry blossom for you Katherine that I promised I would, just for you.
    Good for you. Keep it up:)
    BWK10 Posts: 127, Reputation: 34

Jul 15, 2010, 07:50 AM

July 14th, 2010

Just taking a drive around town tonight, I passed Katherine driving the opposite way. Not sure if you even saw me, but I hope you did. I hope your heartaches, I hope you miss me, I hope you realized you just didn't pass me on the road... but you passed someone who would have treated you right and taken care of you through everything. I hope your heart raced, I hope you go home and cry yourself to sleep. As for me, I passed you and a huge smile on my face cruising down the road with my shades on, my music blaring and not a care in the world! Happy as can be! Ink'd tomorrow!

Jul 21, 2010, 05:28 PM

Just remember I am sharing my personal "digital journal" as I call it... to vent my feelings, not only that but hopefully someone one of these days will stumble upon my thread and read everything I have written and it can help them with their own situation.

July 21st, 2010

It's been awhile since I took the time to write in here. I wanted to last nigh, but everything never came to me until I lay awake in bed till 2 AM, thinking. My brain is definitely my worst enemy, it gets the better of me every time. I don't know how to stop my negative thinking patterns. I had been doing good for the past couple weeks, I started to become happy. My life was going good, I started taking care of myself, cleaning up my personal appearance and trying to become a better person. This all came crashing down. I quit my new job after two weeks because I didn't feel comfortable there. It's not that I didn't try, or get along with people... it just didn't feel right. Worst of all, I can't stop thinking about Katherine and that still brings me down. I lay awake, wondering what I did wrong... what I could have done to save our relationship from this miserable thing you call love. I know everyone I tell says “You didn't do anything wrong”. How do you even justify saying that? You don't have any idea what transpired between the two of us, nor do I even know what I did wrong and I want answers. I'm not intending on trying to figure out what they are either. Did she just fall out of love with me, did I say something wrong? I'm not going to torture myself by wondering or thinking as to why. That's not what's keeping me up at night, rather just missing her. Her touch, her smell, her love. I miss it, and I want that feeling once again.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2010, 05:31 PM

Stop saying what if or why didn't I? She's moved on and I don't want to add more pain, but she doesn't care. I'm so sorry... Kit

Jul 21, 2010, 05:45 PM

I know she doesn't care, that's fine.
    Ther4peuticH3at Posts: 116, Reputation: 38

Jul 21, 2010, 07:21 PM

There really isn't anything else to say beside STOP IT. Put a sock in the guilt trip and focus on moving on. You can do it. You've done it before, just keep trying to stay on the right track.
    reidsmomma Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Jul 15, 2012, 07:45 AM
    A broken heart needs time, but the healing won't start until you block her from you face book.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Good idea o bad idea [ 3 Answers ]

I am going down to near my ex girlfriend lives in a few weeks. I was wondering if it would be a bad idea to tell her and see if she wants to hangout as friends or something. I haven't talked to her since we broke up in march, and things between us started so fast and then ended even quicker. Here...

Is it a good idea or a bad idea. [ 9 Answers ]

My daughter is 5. and she has developed this habit of getting up in the mornings at 3am and getting into things in the fridge and cupboards for late night snacks. I have tried fridge locks and cupboard locks, but she is just too darn smart and figures them all out! My question is, would it be...

Chemo Good or bad idea [ 1 Answers ]

My sister asked if I would pose this question for her. My sisters dog Roxy is a 7/12 year old boxer mix that was just diagnosed with an aggressive form of lymphoma. She is so confused on what to do. She was wondering if she puts her dog through chemo will she make her dog just suffer for nothing...

Rerouting pipes in 12 unit condo building? Good idea or bad idea [ 2 Answers ]

Is it a good idea to reroute pipes for a 12 unit building rather then take the chance of digging up concrete parking lot and plumber not finding where break in clay pipe is? If there is a break in the pipe at all how can you put a liner in if you can't see?? I personally think the plumber is lying...

View more questions Search