Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loupi01 Posts: 92, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2006, 10:16 PM
    Fluorescent and incandescent recess lights
    I have 4 recess fluorescent lights controlled with 2 3-way switches. Can I add a incandescent recess light to this circuit?

Thanks
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2006, 03:27 AM
    Sure, no problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cantilever system for fluorescent lights [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I recently rented a large industrial space with 25 ft ceilings and poor lighting. I am trying to set up some lighting to make large artworks along one wall. I thought I would hang 8 foot long fluorescent strip light fixtures along that wall. The question is how to attach them. The...

Spacing of Recess Light [ 2 Answers ]

I am installing recess lights in my living room (20' x 17'). The old ceiling has been demolished, so the installation is relatively easy. My question is: How far apart should I space the lights to have adequate general purpose lighting in the room?

Fluorescent dimmer [ 1 Answers ]

I've heard that dimmer switches should not be used with fluorescent lights (kitchen). True or not? I haven't found anything in the books that I have. Are there dimmer switches made just for fluorescents? Thanks for the help. Jersey

Compact Fluorescent Spring Lamps [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, I've noticed that certain brands of compact fluorescent light bulbs (sometimes called "spring lamps" because of the way the bulb is shaped) will light up immediately upon flipping the switch (like a regular incandescent bulb), while others, such as GE, will have a noticeable "lag time"...

3 lights ran between 2 3-ways, can one of these lights be controlled by a 3rd switch? [ 2 Answers ]

There are 3 lights connected, 2 in one room and the third at the bottom of the stairs. There is a 3-way at the top of the stairs and another in the room with the 2 lights. This guy would like to also be able to switch off just the 3rd light at the bottom of the stairs. I did not dig into this too...

View more questions Search