Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snowboardchick Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2010, 11:47 AM
    When can I put a flesh tunnel in my stretched ear?
    Heeeya. I just stretched my ear 2 hours ago. I used a 2.4 mm tapper and cause your not aloud to keep them in I obviously changed it to a plug. But I have a 2.4 mm Flesh Tunnel and I'd really prefer that in than the plug. Does anyone know when I could put it in without any blow outs or damage to my ear? Please please answer soon its kind of desprate. :) Thank you.
    mugger Posts: 191, Reputation: 26

Feb 27, 2010, 09:26 AM

Is it a flared tunnel? Give yourself a few days until the tightness wears off and either use ky jelly, vaseline, or change it in the shower. Your body will let you know if you're pushing yourself too far. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump behind ear more like a bone growth than flesh [ 5 Answers ]

I have never had it examined and I have never taken it to anyone.its about the size of a nickel in circular size but its not like a lump like how you would call a horn under the skin as its rounded top gets wider and flattens onto the side of my skull.. its been there since I can remember and I...

How was jesus divine, in the flesh? [ 22 Answers ]

My question isn't very concise, but since jesus was in the flesh we're in, then how did he do miracles, say he's the way to god, be the sacrifice for our sins, and resist temptation. I'm not asking why, or on what grounds, but I'm asking by what method, and why we can't do this?

Tongue flesh tunnel [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if there is such a thing. A 14g tongue flesh tunnel or some sort of hollow jewelry that will work with a tongue piercing.am I going to have to try and make my own or try to make an ear flesh tunnel work thanks

View more questions Search