Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    altha Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2010, 11:43 AM
    Where can I find the history of MMPI personality tests?
    Where can I find information on the history of MMPI psychological testing? I do not need anything from Wikepedia. Thanks so much.
    trudger67 Posts: 34, Reputation: 3

Feb 23, 2010, 03:53 PM

Is there a reason you are needing it, ie; medical studies?
    altha Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2010, 08:36 AM

I need to write a paper about the history of MMPI for my psychology class and I can't find any good articles about its progress.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Taking the mmpi 2 [ 4 Answers ]

I am a mental patient diagnosed tentatively as psychotic disorder not otherwise specified, but with such a non-specific diagnosis it's difficult to understand why I am the way I am, or come up with a strategy to cope with my illness. So I'm taking the mmpi 2 in hopes of being diagnosed more...

Find what I ask find husband who is he at the he history [ 2 Answers ]

I find My husband who is at the he history

Find the history of my apartment [ 1 Answers ]

How can I find out if my apartment that I'm in is a rent control apartment? In other words, how can I find the history of my apartment?

I need to find out the history of my home [ 8 Answers ]

I have been told by many people that the house I live in has a lot of history. I was told it was one of the first houses built in norton mass. The nortons use to live here . Then I heard it dates back to the bennett family and they were witches. I have heard these stories from many different people...

Personality tests! [ 3 Answers ]

Is there anyway to show an even keel on a personality test? Can anyone tell me of a link to help me to talk one of those long and frustrating tests? Thanks

View more questions Search