Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2010, 10:14 PM

Hi Royals,

I am very pleased that we got a Delata customer rep. joined this web site from now on we will come to you for any question regarding delata products, Thanks.

John
    chanbr Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2010, 10:41 PM

Hi royals91:

If I can get a couple of extenders (RP25592), that would be great. The image is here:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b8...r/extender.jpg

Feb 24, 2010, 10:45 PM
    This is the image:

Feb 25, 2010, 10:37 AM

Or just tell me where in Pasadena I can get Delta parts. Thanks.
    royals91 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Feb 25, 2010, 10:43 AM
    afaroo Anytime you need delta help let me know. Chanbr I have no idea since I am in indianapolis. Maybe a plumbing supplier may have it but if not they can order it for you. I do know Lowe's and HD do not carry that.
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2010, 10:43 AM

Try the Home Depot, may be Royals91 be able to tell you ask him for his contact number call him and ask him to send you the parts you need as he said on his post #19, or you can call Delta and the will send you the parts that you need, Thanks.

John

Feb 25, 2010, 12:14 PM

To replace the extender, I do need to shut off the main water supply first, right?
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2010, 01:31 PM

It depends on your faucet some has the hot and cold stops with a slot that you shut off water, to be on the safe side close the main shut off valve, good luck.

John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to replace 'O' rings and Gaskets in Delta Faucet [ 1 Answers ]

My Delta faucet which is probably 30 years old constantly drips. I have replaced the shower head so know it is the faucet. It is a single handle push up for on and twist to the right or left for temperature control. How do I replace the o rings and gaskets? Thank you

Old delta shower faucet [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a site to find new delta shower plate and water on/off for old delta

Replace old Delta Shower/Tub Faucet [ 2 Answers ]

I need to replace the old (20 yrs) Delta Faucet shower tub set up... Are their any new Delta Faucet Handles that I can install with the current valve so I don't have to remove the entire 1 piece shower insert? I took what I could apart and I am down to what they now call the "cartridge" but mine...

Delta Shower faucet [ 1 Answers ]

I have adelta shower fct. That recently change the inside washers, put now I don't have any pressure coming out. What is wrong?

Delta Shower Faucet twists apart [ 1 Answers ]

After a bit of foolishness, I found myself with a 9 year old Delta Shower Faucet Valve body in my hands in two pieces. The cartridge housing was in one hand, and the brass cross was in the other. Three copper tubes were severed. Each copper tube approaching the valve had a union on it relatively...

View more questions Search