Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zac_cameron Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2006, 06:24 AM
    My mother board won't work
    Hi I have a asus mother board that won't boot up windows xp please someone help
    rutashs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2006, 03:59 AM
    My computer not display regular ,some time take display corectly but some time not display all hard ware is OK if use other motherboard after this,first motherboard take display again please help me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It won't work [ 2 Answers ]

My mp3 player uses napster and you hook it up and when I try to download it says no device detected Whys that

Husband won't work [ 8 Answers ]

My husband won't work right now either. He used to make a good salary. He has decided he is going to be a real estate agent. He has been one for 10 months and has contributed 4,000.00 to our expenses this year. We have financial responsibilities like two mortgages, cars, insurance, etc. and I have...

No sound, asus mother board built in sound card [ 16 Answers ]

My comp plays no sounds. All drivers are installed and I have re installed them 2. Its well annoyin. Any help with this would be great. Thanks

Memory cpu and mother board test utility [ 4 Answers ]

Is there any free utility that can be downloaded

Mother cat w/kittens won't eat much [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very small queen w/5 kittens 31/2 weeks old the mother will not eat very well and has hairball problems and diarreah. She has round worms and we just startes her on a 3 day rx for the worms. Will she feel better after the rx starts to work?how can I help her? She gives everything to the...

View more questions Search