Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    salrob3005 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2010, 03:19 AM
    Under cover cop infriltrate a motorbike gang
    Can anyone name the movie set in the 80s in America about a cop that goes undercover to catch a bike gang
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 23, 2010, 06:57 AM

Stone Cold or Beyond the Law?
    mustangchristy77 Posts: 87, Reputation: 13

Feb 23, 2010, 06:29 PM

Stone Cold with Brian Bosworth?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Motorbike 2003 cbr600rr [ 1 Answers ]

I can't turn the key to unlock the front wheel can u help me.

1980's motorbike movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys Good luck with this one, its got me stumped! Back in the 1980's there was this movie where this young kid who was watching a dirt bike race & one of the racers bike a (Red & White colour) I think mid race or stops working during the race & the guy cracks it & I think gives it to this...

2 part movie, murderer dressed as cop or maybe was cop [ 1 Answers ]

Can't think of the name. Was a two nighter, 4 hours. Murderer had a police uniform on, so people trusted him. Remember a winnebago ( I think) was the getaway for people that had been kidnapped by bad cop. Large mean dogs also, dobermans, I think. Bad guy sort of looked like mean doc on scrubs,...

Motorbike accident with car [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I hope someone can help me... I had accident last week with my motorbike.. first one, I was going down in road, was crossing over the cars, and them one car just came from the second road by the middle the cars.. and crash me. I didn`t have time to stop and wasn`t runnig, I have contact...

What is the name of the magic motorbike film? [ 2 Answers ]

PLease please help! When my cousin and I were small we would watch a film about a boy who had or found a magic motorbike. When the boy rode the bike he was really good! But at some point I think the motorbike went bad? The light would dim on the motorbike. That's all I remember, but I have been...

View more questions Search