Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Floopy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2010, 11:39 PM
    How should I stop my friend from taking the pcp
    I personally don't do drugs or ever tried to, or ever think about doing them. But I have a really close friend of mine who does. She used to do a lot of different drugs, that were somewhat not very serious (shrooms, xanax... not important ). She has been smoking weed for about 2 years now. Yesterday she told me she would like to try pcp, acid and ecstasy. I am very afraid she would try any of them, especially pcp. I heard a lot of scary stories, and I wonder why would she want to even try them, I am pretty sure she heard them too. She says she is curious... I am not really sure what to do, because those drugs are addicting, they are not like marijuana or some other ones she tried, it is more hard ones, and her life would be completely ed up in my opinion. I don't want her to, I know she can have a great future, I would hate to see her fail in life. And especially knowing that I was there when she was about to try, I knew she was about to and I didn't do anything to stop her. This thought kills me. I want to stop her before she does something stupid like this. I don't want her to try it. What should I do though? How can I stop her? She already sells things out to get enough money. This scares me.
    trudger67 Posts: 34, Reputation: 3

Feb 22, 2010, 06:42 PM

You can't really stop her, because she is going to do it anyway. Perhaps you can get her to an NA meeting, let them carry the message to her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Addicted to PCP and want to stop! [ 16 Answers ]

Does anyone have any horror stories that will scare me away from PCP. I have been using for over six years and I need to stop. I have children who need me and even though I know it, it's not enough to help me kill this addiction. Please Help me.

Stop Dept of ED. From taking my tax return [ 2 Answers ]

I guess the intro pretty much sums it up. I have defaulted student loans and the dept of education has started taking my income taxes return yearly. Just the federal is taken and the state left be. Im now in a position to make the payments, but how can I stop the garnishment of my tax return?? ...

Stop taking anti-depressants [ 6 Answers ]

I have been on the low dose emsam patch for two months. Before that I was on a variety of anti-depressants. I want to get off these meds but my Dr. keeps putting me on something else. I plan to stop the emsam patch and I am not going to ask him about it. I forget and take it off at night 1/2 the...

Stop taking prednisone [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have been taking prednisone for 8 days, 60mg daily, but I got a really bad smochache and I started to vomit, can I stop it right aways or how much should I reduce the dosis and for how long

How do I make him stop taking advantage [ 7 Answers ]

I have been with the same guy for 7 years. I know that he is not using me for sex because our sex life is not that active. I do think/know he takes advantage of my kindness and of me finanically. How do I stop this from happening. I am a nice person by nature and would do almost anything to make...

View more questions Search