Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ivykraemer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2010, 03:28 PM
    Can I get a protective order for my kids and yself against my sister?
    My sister is contantly talking to my children ages 12, 9, and 6 about bringing them to child services to get them taken away from me. I do not want them to go there, but my ex husband uses her for a babysitter. I feel it is emotionlly tramatizing them, they talk to me about it when they come back with me. I am at my witsend with this, I have told her to stop but she then threatens me with other things that are totally ridiculous. She will not willinglly stop this behavior. I have to do something.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 21, 2010, 06:36 PM

Most likely not a protective order, but you can go back to family court and show that your ex by using her is trying to alienate the children against you. Perhaps restict his visits, and ban her from seeing the children

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dropping protective order [ 1 Answers ]

How do I terminate a protective order that was filed less than a year ago on my boyfriend? It was in the intres of me since I was a minor, but now I'm an adult

Dropping protective order [ 6 Answers ]

How do I terminate a protective order that I filed against my boyfriend, that was less than a year ago? I was a minor, so it was in the interest of me, but now I'm an adult.

Protective order [ 2 Answers ]

What happens if my wife does not show up at a protective order hearing? What if she does not show up for a felony charge initial hearing ? Can the charge be dropped?

Can I get a order of protection against my mom for my 4yr old little sister. [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know if I can get a court order of protection against mom for my 4yr old sister?my mom has been coking drugs in front her.

Protective order... son hates me [ 4 Answers ]

Filed protective order with the court that has now become order of the court. My son hates me. Wants to be with his Dad. He can't see my son unsupervised. How do I keep them away from my son? Can I get a TRO? Below is more of the story... Dad has embroiled him so deep in the middle of...

View more questions Search