Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    livindedgrl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2010, 12:04 AM
    She changed personalities over night
    Everything was fine until I opened my big mouth again, confronted her on lying by not telling me who she was meeting up with every day at school. Which wouldn't be a big deal if she didn't lie about things just to avoid arguments. Well now she's cold and she talks to me in this cold hearted tone no matter how nice I am when I try to tell her how I feel. Emotionally I feel like she's vanished overnight. Literally. How do I get it back and why has this happened? I never have given up, why is she? She never comes to me and tells me these things, she waits until she's had enough before we communicate. If she would tell me what's on her mind more, maybe I could fix a lot of things. How do I get her to open up?
    dynocompe Posts: 331, Reputation: 56

Feb 19, 2010, 12:56 AM

"Everything was fine until i opened my big mouth again"
    Obviously she never turned on your over night! Your repeatly annoying her, and she just finally had enough! She will not open up to you, because you seem to be a very jealous controlling guy. She doesn't think you can handle the truth and will just get jealous and angry. FOR her to change her ways, you would have to change first.
    Otherwise you guys will never work. And you don't trust her, so you will never get over your controlling ways. So just move on, and work on yourself.
    whuddupcuteface5 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jun 23, 2010, 10:50 PM
    By you making an argument about who she is meeting up with proves the reason why she hid it. Cause she knows you are going to make a huge deal about it. You keep suffocating her trying to make her show affection. Maybe she needs a break and is annoyed of the way you deal with things and the way you act upon situations. You need to work on your trust issues with each other before you guys can go back to the way you were or take the next step.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 24, 2010, 07:44 AM

This is an old thread, but typical of not having the patience, or the trust, to not bombard, or overwhelm your partner with your fear, and insecurities.

Not everything needs fixing, and to fix things you have to have the tools. That's TALKING and LISTENING with an open mind, and NOT an open mouth.

A lot more can be fixed when you know when to shut up!
    parisrose Posts: 61, Reputation: 28

Jun 24, 2010, 09:28 AM

Don't go all crazy on her, I've made that mistake. Just slow down right now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multiple personalities killing [ 13 Answers ]

Undefinedundefinedundefined :rolleyes: if a person with multiple personalities kills himself is it considered a homicide?

Multiple Personalities disorder [ 1 Answers ]

I'm writing a story about a girl that suffers from multiple personalities. Any info on the subject would be helpful. :)

Boyfriend has two personalities? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 20, my boyfriend is 23, been together 17 months. To cut story short, when it is me and him, it is perfect, really good, both extremely happy. When it involves being with other people things change. I appreciate people change around mates, I know I am more outgoing with my mates, than I am...

Cycle has Multiple Personalities [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am new here and I am hoping someone can help me. My soon to be husband and I (I am 30 and he is 35, we have no kids) have been trying to conceive for about 8 months now. I stopped taking birth control pills in January after taking them for 14 years (wasn't ready for baby and was taking...

Symbolic of all our moods or personalities [ 2 Answers ]

I had seen a picture possibly watercolor that was of a person holding probably 10 to 12 heads in their arms. My take on the picture was of all the different personalities or moods that we hold within ourselves. Can anyone give me a lead on the title or artist? Thanks

View more questions Search