Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stormtroup Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2010, 06:45 PM
    Water dispenser stop working
    Water dispenser sopped working, nothing comes out but will make ice cubes. Is water line frozen? Will it thaw if frig is turnned off?
    bustedfrige Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2010, 05:47 AM

This is a common problem with GE side by side refrigerators where the water line freezes in the door. It happened to mine and I spent good amount of time trying to fix it. Ya, it stinks that GE won't fix it but fortunately they have a water line heater that fixes it for $30 and 15 minutes. I noticed a lot of other people having the same issue so I blogged the symptoms, part and the fix. You can read about it here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water Dispenser not working [ 2 Answers ]

Problem with GE refrigerator model gsl25jfpa bs water dispenser not working

GE water dispenser won't stop! [ 5 Answers ]

When I went to get some water from my GE water dispenser, the water would not stop coming out. I had to finally pull out the refrigerator and turn off the shut-off valve. Can anyone tell me what is wrong and how can I fix the problem?:eek:

Water Dispenser not working [ 13 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old GE SS refrig. The water dispenser stopped working. I determined that the water valve in the back was bad and I've replaced it. Now, I'm getting water to the door (disconnect the tube in front, hit the dispenser lever and water flows), but not to the dispenser. I've tried...

GE dispenser won't stop dispensing water or ice [ 1 Answers ]

I have a GE GSS25JEPD refrigerator. I went to get a cup of water last night and the dispenser would not stop dispensing water or ice when I was done. I could see if I had knocked the presser out of alignment by pressing my cup on it too hard but I tried over an hour trying to readjust it and...

GE ice maker/water dispenser not working [ 1 Answers ]

I have a GE ref/freezer with water and ice dispenser in the door. The water dispenser barely trickles water and shuts off, the ice maker produces a minimal amount of ice. I know that the water flows freely from the copper pipe to the refrigerator, and when I removed the water filter and...

View more questions Search