Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ledinai Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Feb 16, 2010, 06:48 PM
    Pawpaw leaf
    Hi

Has pawpaw leaf, boiled and drunk for a while helped anyone out there with some serious decease? I would like to know.
    eyebright Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Apr 27, 2010, 12:10 AM

I would generally use it for stomach problems but there are stories of it curing cancer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tree Leaf ID [ 4 Answers ]

This small tree has vivid leaf color. Googling 100 pages of tree lead images returned nothing to indicate the tree's name. No doubt you folks can help. Thanks.

Butterfly leaf [ 1 Answers ]

How does one open a butterfly leaf in a counter height table? It is on a semi swivel with hinges and supposedly it is just supposed to open up when the table is extended but it doesn't seem to clear. There are two braces underneath but they look like permanent pieces. I'm just wondering if one of...

Leaf Blower [ 2 Answers ]

I have a leaf blower and I think I ran it with too little oil and now the cord will not pull through to start the machine. Is there anything I can do to fix that?

Leaf guards [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone have any opinions on the leaf guards or gutter helmet products that are meant to keep debris out of the gutters? Which are the best at keeping out leaves and debris and easy to install and remove if needed as of my reading none of the products are perfect and need some maintenance from...

View more questions Search