Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    molly744 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2010, 10:10 AM
    How can I tell my future
    Tell me because I'm having a bad life so far and want it to end now! Can you help me? If you can thanks!!
    frostybabygurl Posts: 117, Reputation: 6

Feb 15, 2010, 10:14 AM

Your life is what you make of it. Bad things happen to people all of the time, how they handle it determines what happens next. No one can tell you with 100% certainty what will happen in your life, you predict the outcome to situations in your life based on your outlook and how you choose to handle things.
    TVStereoUser Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2010, 09:25 PM

Sometimes we feel this way due to overwhelming events in our lives and feel that we have little control over what is going on with us... we need to relax, reflect on where we want to go with our lives, then work towards getting there, taking in stride what comes our way, while hopefully having the support of friends and family... other times we may have mood disorders from chemicals our body produces or quirks of genetics... we can't do much about this, except seek professional help from psychologists and medical doctors - counseling and medication often lead to a greater self-awareness and stability that allows us to see the beauty in a Spring day, through the translucent green of tree leaves, the sun warmed flower buds, or the soft whisper of wind through the pines.
    Buddhists suggest we cultivate finding our center, and being still to become aware of all of the goodness surrounding us...

Hope this helps...
    sabrewolfe Posts: 420, Reputation: 96

Apr 9, 2010, 09:31 PM
    Ok, here's your future.
    1. If you commit suicide, you'll be dead. End of story.
    2. If you'll quit whining and get a grip on yourself, stop being such a wimp, and work through your problems, you'll be well on your way to getting through them.
    Your choice.
    Choose your destiny.
    It's up to you now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Tell me about my future [ 1 Answers ]

In future will I get my love or not In which year will I get married {Mod Note: moved from Marriage forum-<>}

What about my future [ 2 Answers ]

My birth date is 22 aaug 1972 and time is 4 am

Tell me my future [ 1 Answers ]

When I find my life partner

Using future value of single amount, future value of annuity table. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, my question is how do you know when to use the Future of value of single amount table, and when to use the future value of annuity table?

View more questions Search