Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bestboo96 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2006, 09:06 PM
    What's wrong with my cat
    My two year old cat came home one day and did nothing but sleep... for about a week. Didn't eat or drink anything for about five days. Had a little water on the fifth day.Didn't move. Didn't meow or respond at all. On the seventh day he got up and had some tuna and was fine for about twenty four hours and again went back to the same sick sleep pattern. Now he can't even walk without falling over. Doesn't seem to have any control of his muscles, his front legs are stiff in front of him when he lays down.he barely responds when I say his name or pet him.HIS EYES ARE MATTED AND HE BREATHES REAL HARD.do you think he might have had a seizure
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Nov 24, 2006, 09:42 PM
    Hi Bestboo,
    You need to take your cat to a veterinarian as soon as possible. It is impossible to say what is going on, though given the altered respiration and leg posturing, he is definitely suffering an affliction of the central nervous system.
    Is his rabies shot up to date? Have you checked under his fur for any hidden bites or other puncture wounds of any sort? You definitely need to get him some medical care promptly.
    I hope everything turns out okay. Keep us updated.
    Take care.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's wrong with me? [ 7 Answers ]

So I have been having sex for a while now I'm 21 and the only time I ever ad an orgasm was when I gave it to myself? I have never had an orgasm while having sex or even receiving oral sex... sum1 help me!!

What's wrong with me [ 5 Answers ]

My body has been acting weird for some months now. For the past 9 months I have been getting a repeated yeast infection each month and receiving medication. But for the past 2 months I haven't had a yeast infection but my periods have been really late. Last month I came down on my period on the 23...

What's wrong with me? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a couple different symptoms that have been going on for a few weeks and I am trying to see if anyone can relate to these problems. All right, I have been really tired for the last 3 weeks, even when I sleep well at night I am still tired. Every time after I eat or drink something with...

What's wrong w/me? [ 2 Answers ]

?? I'm not sure what section this belongs in so I'll put it in w/relationships... OK I'm a 20yr old female and I like men I love men, I have been having sex for 8yrs and I have only had sex with men. Yet, I'm secretly attracted to females. As a young teen(maybe even before I was a teen) I remember...

View more questions Search