Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brandytanksley2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2010, 09:59 PM
    I pulled my left si joint out and now the left side of my neck hurts
    I hurt my back at work 5 months ago and they say that it is my si joint but I have been having a lot of problems with my left side of my neck has been really sore causing burning stabbing pain along with a very bad headache can you please help me. I have gone through pt and that seems to making it worse I have an si belt but the si joint will not stay in place.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 14, 2010, 12:39 AM
    Brandy, please understand that we are not doctors, chiropractors, nor physical therapists. Any advice you get here may jeopardize your benefits (if you are getting any). Questions like yours need to be directed to your doctor.
    thisisit Posts: 406, Reputation: 57

Feb 14, 2010, 06:48 AM

Has your doctor told you it is OK to take aspirin or ibuprofen? My si belt doesn't stay put either, so I don't use it. J9 is right, even if we were doctors, we could not tell you anything about your spine, neck or head that would be safe for you, without the benefit of examining you and running some tests. Call your doctor in the morning, or if the pain is too bad go to ER today.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Muscular, pulling sort of pain at the leg joint, above my thigh on left hand side [ 2 Answers ]

I have been having pain on the joint area of the left leg to torso. The pain is more aroung the sides and the bit of the back.It pains ever time I get or sit for long . What should I do. It has been there for 10 days. I am 68 k at 5.3" . Is that the reason. Should I see a doc.

Hip pain laying on left side,joint pops ( sounds like knuckle cracking [ 1 Answers ]

Having problems with left hip, mostly at night. It hurts if I sleep on my left side. Laying on the floor also hurts. It also pops , like cracking your knuckles, 1 to 4 times a day. I walk daily, but it doesn't bother me as much during the day. Any help would be appreciated, or rehab ideas

Left calf hurts [ 1 Answers ]

My left calf cramps at night and during the day I drink plenty of water it also hurts to touch it

Can barely swallow and neck swollen left hand side [ 8 Answers ]

OK so my throat has been really sore for about a week now But not like a scratchy sort of throat sore you get with a cold It like the action of swallowin hurts like the muscles or whatever you have there. Today my gland on the left hand side of me neck is swollen an I hurts to touch my neck My...

I was wondering why my 4week old pup has a knot on the left side of her neck? [ 1 Answers ]

Bella is the oldest in the litter and I did not notice the knot until today, I play and hold them everyday, so I am very surprised to have just noticed it. The knot is tight, and about the size of a small walnut. I read some of the other questions about lumps(knots). However those questions...

View more questions Search