Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iwant2knowmore Posts: 15, Reputation: 0

Feb 11, 2010, 03:52 PM
    Female puffy in between the leg's? What does that mean?
    I am a 14 year old girl sometimes I get puffy in the place where pee, I don't know what means should I convince my mom to take me to a doctor?
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2010, 12:17 PM

Are you in any pain or discomfort? If not, you are almost certainly fine. Most parts of the human body are prone to a certain amount of swelling at times.

If you are in pain, or getting sore when you pee, then go to the doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

14 & puffy eyes. [ 6 Answers ]

I am 14 & I have puffy eyes! They look so ugly. Is it normal? I have it since I was born but it wasn't that visible. No, it's not genetic since my parents & siblings don't have them. I become more visible as I grow up. Many people say if I'm a bookworm & NO I'm not a bookworm (no offense to all...

Hi.I have puffy eyes [ 2 Answers ]

I have puffy eyes from birth.. please suggest me how to get rid of them... I heard about blepharoplasty but is that really helpful and is there any way other than surgery to get rid of these bulging eyes.. please help me:(

Puffy eyes! [ 5 Answers ]

Hello! Can someone please shed some light... I wake up occasionally with one puffy eye, right eye only. Does anyone experience this? I've read a lot of literature on the internet, but most info geared toward both eyes being puffy. It's never the left, and happens once or twice every...

View more questions Search