Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MimiGirl Posts: 141, Reputation: 0

Nov 24, 2006, 06:54 AM
    Wedding brother and sister dance
    Hello,
    Does anyone know of a song that a brother and sister can dance to in a wedding
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Nov 24, 2006, 12:43 PM
    The only one that comes to mind is the Sister Sledge song about We Are Family, but its only about sisters! :rolleyes:

Sorry, that's all I can come up with having never heard of a sibling dance at a wedding? LOL
    moni77 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2007, 12:40 PM
    "Sister" by The Nixons is a great song.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Maximum age for brother and sister to share a bedroom [ 14 Answers ]

Hi there, I have a son who will turn 1 in November and a daughter who will turn 5 in November also, they both share a room as I live in a 2 bedroom flat Does anyone know the legall age of when they have to stop sharing as I am getting no help from my local council into transferring into a 3...

My sister needs help [ 8 Answers ]

I have a sister she is 15 years old and has a really bad eating disorder. She is throwing up her food. I don't know what to do. I haven't went to my parents because I don't want to tell on her. What do you think I should do?

Sister Sister [ 3 Answers ]

undefinedundefinedundefined I have this problem with my older sister.She's 16 and I'm 11 going on 12.I'm her step-sister(we have different moms)and this is her first time visiting here in 4 years so she doesn't know anybody.Lately we've been arguing about different stuff cause that's what...

Sister [ 5 Answers ]

:-[Hi, Could someone tell me what they think about this dream? OK here go's, I was trying to get a hold of my sister by phone but she did not leave me a phone number and she moved, I then tried looking for her in my car, all of a sudden, there was a small child in the car, she wanted to learn...

Sister dream [ 2 Answers ]

?? Hi, Could someone tell me what they think about this dream? OK here go's, I was trying to get a hold of my sister by phone but she did not leave me a phone number and she moved, I then tried looking for her in my car, all of a sudden, there was a small child in the car, she wanted to learn...

View more questions Search