Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bizfizbiz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2010, 11:17 PM
    My Kenmore Ultra Wash slowly fills with water even when off;
    My Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher slowly fills with water even when off. If we don't drain it, the water starts to leak out the bottom of the door. Is there a leak somewhere?
    mscreations Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Feb 18, 2010, 06:24 PM

You probably have a bad fill valve. Sometimes they can fail and not fully close the valve when no electrical power is applied. I would replace the valve and see if that helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Ultra Wash leaves water in bottom [ 1 Answers ]

Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher 665.17779990 left a lot of water in bottom yesterday. When I pressed drain button, I heard pump come on for 2 seconds, then stop. After 1 minute, pump again came on for 2 seconds and stop. Did this once more, then drain light went off. What do I check first?

Kenmore elite ultra wash dishwasher quiet guard 7 with the turbo wash. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a kenmore elite ultra wash dishwasher quiet guard 7 with the turbo wash. The middle spray arm has stopped spinning. I changed the feed tube going up to the arm, but to no avail. The feeder tube assemble didn't come with the Turbo section. I checked the water level and it seems adequate and I...

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher - flashing normal wash and Cancel lights? [ 1 Answers ]

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher - flashing normal wash and Cancel lights? Is there any easy fix to the flashing lights? I have the "normal wash" and "Cancel" lights flashing. The dishwasher does not work. Model: 665.1385

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher will not fill with water [ 0 Answers ]

After installing our brand new Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher, the water will not fill. The water valve has been checked and works, as well as the overfill protection float (it moves freely and has been released). Any help would be great! Thank you!

View more questions Search