Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AnithaP Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2010, 01:11 AM
    Want to know on my marriage date. I was born on 14.01.82
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2010, 03:42 PM

Sorry, but we have no active psychics here.

Guess you'll get married when you find the right person, get engaged and set the date!
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 27, 2010, 04:19 PM

Clairvoyance is the most often sought and least often found of the psi abilities. Apparently in some parts of the world astrologers call themselves "Psychics," but I would not trust an online reading. Electronics and technology are purported to interfere.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Change in court marriage date [ 3 Answers ]

My sons court marriage done on 24/12/2009, but in the form by mistake I mentioned the date 20/12 2009. Now all the papers are under process. Due to some technical reason I want to mention 24th date. Is it possible. Please guide me. My e-mail id is EMAIL REMOVED

The period date crossed on which date I can take a pregnancy test [ 2 Answers ]

My expected date was 30th Nov-2009, but I have crossed 3rd Dec-2009, so I had conducted home pregnancy test on that I have got two colour bond on the strip but one is dark and another is bit Light. So please advise whether I had conceived or??

Parents marriage date [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know the exact date that my parents got married.

Call I have my court date canceled and do it on a later date [ 1 Answers ]

I have a court date for Oct 20 for a scheduling conference for a credit card debt. I was served a summons to file an answer and I did in a timely manner then I received a Notice of Hearing that says the case is scheduled for Scheduling Conference. Can I do anything at this point. I had previously...

F-1 to H-1, what's the start date of H-1? Should be approval date or visa issue day? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mention before, I changed from F-1 to H-1 last year. I got my H-1 status in Feb 2004, but I went to my home country to get the H-1 visa stamp in August 2004. So I would like to know for counting my H-1 status, is it the date that USCIS (the Immigration) approved (which is Feb 1st), or the...

View more questions Search