Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tlady180 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2010, 04:56 PM
    Divorce while incarcerated
    How can I get a Divorce from someone that has been incarcerated for more than 5 years. Wee have been separated for 12 years. He is in a South Carolina Facility and I reside in the state of Ohio for the past 8 years.
    babysaver Posts: 46, Reputation: 7

Feb 10, 2010, 07:09 AM

In my state you just have to serve them at the prison they are incarcerated in. I have had at least 2 of the parents I work with be able to do this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Divorce while incarcerated [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend of four years is currently incarcerated at Cape Vincent correctional facility and we would like to know how he can get a divorce from his wife in Georgia. Cape Vincent is located in New York.

Getting a divorce for someone incarcerated [ 2 Answers ]

My brother's wife has recently been incarcerated since Nov. 27th. She is on a no bond situation and goes before the grand jury on 1/22/09. They have a 6 year old son and he wants to divorce her and take the child. She is being charged with reckless endangerment as she took a 45 caliber gun and...

Divorce while incarcerated [ 3 Answers ]

How can a person that is incarcerated get a divorce? Do you know what it would cost and how do they go about getting the proper paperwork?

Divorce while incarcerated [ 1 Answers ]

Cana person get a divorce while incarcerated? IF so how can you start this? Are there forms that can filed? Thanks

Divorce while incarcerated? [ 2 Answers ]

How can you get a divorce while incarcerated? Is it true that I can ask for a divorce in the local newspaper and if they don't answer, we are divorced?

View more questions Search