Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snowman5436 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2010, 10:59 AM
    Can misdeamor probation officer find my misdeamor warrant in Texas
    I was wondering if my misdeamor probation officer can find out about my misdeamor warrant in Texas if I'm in Ohio
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2010, 06:39 PM

Sure can. If they decide to do an NCIC search of your name that will definitely show up. In Ohio they don't play.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 6, 2010, 06:46 PM

Sure as soon as they do a standard criminal background check it will show up, all warrants show up on NCIC reports.

Also you are in violation for not telling them about the warrant,

In fact you are more likely to get seriously violated for not reporting something as you would for the actual problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difference between Parole officer & Probation officer [ 7 Answers ]

What is the difference between Parole officer & Probation officer? If anybody know about this, please let me know.

Can I be a police officer or probation officer with criminal background? [ 5 Answers ]

I am currently going to school to get a degree in Criminal Justice. I was looking into different jobs and wanted to know if I could be a police officer or a probation officer with a theft charge and a disorderly conduct charge? Both charges where between the age of 15-17. Thank you for any help !

Probation Officer [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend is in jail for a 120 Treatment for Drug and Alcohol. I was wondering if when he gets out can he move his probation to another county? We have been planning to get a place together, but we don't know if he is allowed to change Probation Officers. His current probation officer keeps...

Probation officer [ 8 Answers ]

Can my brother change his prbation officer in the state of va if he went to high school w/ her ( they hated one another in school)?? :confused:

Probation Officer [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all: There's a retired probation officer with the handle magprob. He's trying to hawk a book here. I don't know how much he's trying to sell it for, but don't buy it! He offers a free chapter. I read it. Of course, if YOU ARE a probation officer, then it might help you keeping your...

View more questions Search