Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    homegrownjimmy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2006, 09:16 AM
    Tempstar Furnace
    I have a gas Tempstar furnace , The pilot ignites but the furnace does not it tries a few times then stops. The blower works . What might the problem be?
    plumberhvac Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Aug 4, 2009, 11:35 PM
    A limit switch is triping
    siberianair Posts: 360, Reputation: -4

Aug 5, 2009, 03:44 AM

2 and one half years later... lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My intertherm furnace pilot lights but furnace won't kick on [ 5 Answers ]

I need some diagnostic help. We have a full propane tank. A new burner plate (last year) and the blower works. We light the pilot but the knob should pop up after one minute thus lighting the furnace. It won't pop up. What part should we replace? The furnace is a 17 year old Intertherm MGH...

Tempstar furnace [ 6 Answers ]

I have an 80+ tempstar with the smartvalve gas valve. During the call for heat, the inducer motor starts, but the ignitor will not come on and light. I checked the ignitor and it is good. I checked for voltage and it is good. Could the gas valve be bad, since the ignitor is controlled by the valve...

Tempstar smartcomfort two stage gas furance [ 2 Answers ]

The power went off in my area and the furnace has not worked since. I looked at the circutbreakers none were tripped. I turned the one switch I see on the furnace and still nothing. It will be some time before I can get service since there is a driving ban in my city right now can anyone give...

RTH230B Thermostat and Tempstar NTC5057BHB1 [ 4 Answers ]

I too installed a RTH230B programmable thermostat this winter and all has been going well on the heat side. We tried to turn on the AC today, I get the symbol of the snowflake, but not the fan. Here is my current wiring on the Thermostat: G=Green Y=Yellow W=White Rc=Red Rh=Blue The...

Transformer wiring of tempstar furnace [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Labman, I had a bad relay (LY2 24 VAC), so I marked the wires on piece of paper to take it off and install the new one. The problem that I lost the paper somehow and I don't have a clue how to install the new one. I know that the I/p is 120 VAC and the o/P 24 VAC. How ever I have 6-wires...

View more questions Search