Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasonferden Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2010, 08:54 PM
    I like a girl but she is dating my best friend. What do I do?
    So I dated a girl last year and I really liked her. We went our separate ways because we were both really busy. I still loved her at the end and still do now actually. Only problem is she's dating my best friend. But I am deeply in love with her, what do I do?
    boyah Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Feb 3, 2010, 09:05 PM

Time is sensitive at this point. If you really love her, don't let her get the chance to develop feelings for your best friend. Be that Alpha male, get aggressive, and win her back. NOW!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 3, 2010, 09:08 PM

You had your chance, and now she likes someone else. Stay out out their way.
    CanIBuyAClue Posts: 144, Reputation: 39

Feb 3, 2010, 10:24 PM

I'd stay away. You don't go into too much detail about how deeply you two were involved, but the fact that she went from dating you to your best friend is a fairly big warning flag. Without knowing any further details about that it's hard to give advice. It seems like she has moved on, but if you feel the potential rejection hurt is worth it, if you truly love her you can always tell her your feelings. You will risk losing her friendship and alienating yourself from your friend though.
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Feb 4, 2010, 12:15 AM

First of all... it makes me wonder about the strength of that love you felt for her to be able to walk away just because you were busy.

Second... could it be you are just now regretting it because you see them happy?

Third... why the hell would your best friend date someone you were so in love with? That's a bit insensitive. With this in mind... he doesn't sound like such a swell friend. If you are seriously certain... beyond a reasonable doubt that this girl is who you want... (and you won't let her go like that again... ) then go for it... what do you have to lose?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I like a girl but she is dating my best friend [ 4 Answers ]

I like this girl and I have dated her 2 years ago and it didn't really work out. Since then I have gotten really close to her. Me and her have gotten to be the best of friends, but my best guy friend is dating her and I don't want to break them up. I really like her but what should I do.

The girl I like is now dating my friend [ 10 Answers ]

I really like this girl, actually love, who is a good friend of mine. The only problem is that another friend of mine (who I introduced) has started going out with her recently. They started going out after I had already told my friend that I really liked this girl, which really pisses me off. ...

Teen Dating girl dating younger boy? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm a 15 year old girl turning 16 in September and I'm in year 10. This boy who I think is reallly cute asked me out the only problem is I found out that he is turning 14 and in year 7! Would it be wrong if I Went out with him considering there is a 2 yr age difference?? :confused:

Girl dating 4 months breaks ups out of nowhere and lead me on. Confusing girl? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi all, this is very confusing dilemma Im facing.. I just came off a 7 year relationship with my ex fiancé about 9 months ago, I meet an awesome girl who at first I thought would be a rebound but she definitely swooped me off my feet.. I'm not sure if its because of our sexual chemistry and all...

View more questions Search