Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sadnlostedddd Posts: 81, Reputation: 8

Feb 2, 2010, 12:42 PM
    Vaginal Orgasm depend on the partner? Or is it all on the female
    I'm just curious, trying to I guess increase my sexual knowledge, but if a woman "knows" how to have a vaginal orgasm, or has had them before, is it because she knows what to do, or is it because of the technique of her partner?
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Feb 2, 2010, 01:37 PM

Please state your age.

Taking you at your word, each woman is different regarding her sexual "triggers." Some climax with no prior knowledge of sex at all, some have to work long and hard to discover what "floats their boat," if you'll pardon the euphemism.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 2, 2010, 01:39 PM

KNOWING how to have them and having had them before aren't necessarily the same thing.

I think it's a combination of MANY factors, if she's able to have a vaginal orgasm at all.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2010, 01:49 PM

My wife and I have an idea that whether you have a vaginal orgasm depends a lot on how hot the female is. If she is really turned on and has been for several hours she seems to always have a vaginal orgasm, when she has not been that turned on she does not have them.

So we think that lots has to do with the brain, because sometimes she is at a point that she could orgasm by me just touching her body.
    sadnlostedddd Posts: 81, Reputation: 8

Feb 2, 2010, 01:52 PM

Why do I have to state my age?
    I'm 20 by the way (read my other posts)
    But the reason why I ask is because I was talking to a female friend about the topic yesterday and we got into a debate about whether it was more a salute to the guy who can give a vaginal orgasm (since they're so rare) or if it's the girls knowledge.

Synnen- I guess having had one before doesn't qualify that you'll have one every time with different partners?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 2, 2010, 02:14 PM

Nope.

I have them with my husband, but only had them with ONE other partner before him. And I don't have them EVERY time.

It does tend to be when I am more turned on, though, and more relaxed.
    mistyjane Posts: 271, Reputation: 59

Feb 2, 2010, 04:13 PM

Yes your age is important cause usually when you're young(20 is young) you're still discovering your body and real pleasure and you are less confident than when you're older.All this is very important...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 2, 2010, 04:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sadnlostedddd View Post
    Why do I have to state my age?
    The reason we ask for age here is that it is the Adult Sexuality section of the forum. This is for people 18 years and older. You would have seen that had you read the warning at the top of the forum page.

Now, not every woman is capable of having a vaginal orgasm. Many can only have clitoral orgasms. Much of it is state of mind as well.
    mistyjane Posts: 271, Reputation: 59

Feb 2, 2010, 04:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    The reason we ask for age here is that it is the Adult Sexuality section of the forum. This is for people 18 years and older. You would have seen that had you read the warning at the top of the forum page.

Now, not every woman is capable of having a vaginal orgasm. Many can only have clitoral orgasms. Much of it is state of mind as well.
    YES I can't and this is very frustrating:mad:
    I wish I could... maybe one day...
    sandalwood7 Posts: 129, Reputation: 25

Feb 2, 2010, 09:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mistyjane View Post
    YES i can't and this is very frustrating:mad:
    i wish i could...maybe one day..........
    Yes I also I agree... You are not alone! :mad: very frustrating

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal Orgasm? [ 9 Answers ]

Okay, I am embarrassed asking this question but I have to know. I am in my early 30's and I have never had a orgasm through intercourse. I know this is rare and some women never have them. How ever I was chatting with my best friend and she is in a new sexually hot relationship. She had never...

How can I have an orgasm with my partner? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 18 and me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years now, and we were both virgins when we got together because sex with love was important to us. But after a year of having sex, I have never had an orgasm with him. I know how to have one with myself, but I just don't know how to with...

Female unable to orgasm, urinates when near orgasm [ 17 Answers ]

This is a complicated question. My girlfriend has never been able to have an orgasm. While performing oral sex, I found a spot on the clitorus where it seems like I could give her an orgasm. When it seems like she is starting to have an orgasm, she begins to urinate. I do believe it is urine...

Is I t my fault I can't orgasm with a partner? [ 2 Answers ]

OK just to start hi everyone... and now I want to know why can't I orgasm. I have had sex a lot of times and its just not any fum for me now. I mean ni can orgasm on my own but not with a partner not even orally. Is it my fault?:confused:

View more questions Search