Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dgarcia68 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2010, 05:54 AM
    Who sings this song/clap your hands if you like that beat/yeah baby I like it like th
    I don't know who sings this song/clap your hands if you like that beat/clap your hands if you want some more/yeah baby I like it like that
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Jan 30, 2010, 06:50 AM
    I believe the song you are referring to is entitled, " I Like It Like That ", performed by The Blackout Allstars.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings this song that goes like, stop drop and roll cause baby girl your heats out [ 2 Answers ]

What is the song called, it goes like this: stop, drop, and roll, cause baby girl your heat's out of control.

Who sings the song with lyrics "baby why you calling me so late" [ 2 Answers ]

Baby why you calling me so late

Ooh baby baby? The song/beat Timberland copied [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Thanks for taking time on this, I've been trying to search for the name of the song that Timbaland remade, I can't seem to find any answers anywhere, Its like the songs been erased from existence. It was an old school American techno rap beat with ladies singing "Ooh baby baby" If...

Need the aritist who sang a song with the words On the dark side, oh yeah. [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to find out who sing a song with the lyrics "On the dark side, oh yeah". Sounds like Bruce Springsteen... Does anyone know this song... Thanks.

View more questions Search