Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patman16 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2010, 07:58 PM
    Tell me how serious could my gallstones be
    OK I am having gallbladder attacks like 5-10 times a day and I can only take 2 bites of food and then it starts hurting. I am getting very dizzy amd I have a fever of 99.6. is this serious
    rosemcs Posts: 325, Reputation: 47

Jan 28, 2010, 09:35 PM

Yes, please go to the ER!!
    thisisit Posts: 406, Reputation: 57

Jan 29, 2010, 09:57 AM

If you haven't already, you should go to the hospital where you can be helped.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

19 weeks pregnant and have gallstones I have been admitted into hosp [ 4 Answers ]

In 2 weeks they kep going on about segery but am nervous what can I do to prevent it

Pregnancy + Gallstones ? N-E Remedies ? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My girlfriend is 6 weeks pregnant right now. She was recently diagnosed with gallstones, However being pregnant And having a surgery is not recommended. So she is being strong and dealing with it, With no narcotics, etc. She wakes up everyday around 6am, Moaning & Groaning In pain....

Morning Sickness And Gallstones! [ 2 Answers ]

:mad: I'am 6 weeks pregnant and I have gallstones in my gallbladder. I throw up all day long "Bile" and I'm not sure if it's the pregnancy or gallstone. When will the morning sickness end.

Gallstones [ 18 Answers ]

So I've been having these pains on the right side of my abdomen for about a month and a half now. I thought I was getting more ovarian cysts since I am prone to them. After lots of blood tests, pelvic exams and a few ultrasounds, they told me yesterday that I have gallstones. I'm being referred...

View more questions Search