Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shadae sterling Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2006, 07:39 PM
    Relationship
    How do you deal with neglet in a relationship
    When the man that is suppose to be loving you is busy pleasing himself I dedicate so much time with him and kids that I really haven / taken any time for myself I really feel like so much is passing me by
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Nov 20, 2006, 07:51 PM
    It looks like neglect is contagious by how you asked your question. He neglects you so therefore you neglect you. Time is passing for all of us. I think the easiest place to start to convert that time into something worthwhile is with your relationship with you. Whether you improve it by watching certain movies (How Stella Got Her Groove Back or American Beauty) or reading certain books (I can recommend Spiral Staircase) or by collecting up your girlfriends and spending an afternoon at a spa and discussing "life make overs"-- if you change you, then everything changes and sometimes it's the catalyst to others changing too. Neglect isn't the only thing that is contagious, you know? Doing the same thing will get you the same results so maybe its time to bust out of that rut a little and look around. It's a big world out here. And you're worth it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What relationship should I go for? [ 32 Answers ]

Hey all! As some of you possibly know I resently broke up with my girlfriend. No I just have one question. Many people here have told me to MOVE ON! And I have! :D Not to a new girl or anything yet but I will... in time :) But I dicided not to make any uneeded contact with her for a...

Relationship [ 3 Answers ]

Is there anything in the Bible that says that is a female has sex with male that she lwave a part of her spirit or her soul with that man?

Relationship [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend just broke up, he told me for the last two months it's been nothing but arguments and he feels that mybe we should step back and be friends and if it's meant for us to get back together then it will happen. He told me abfter talking for a some time he would call back but didn't,...

Relationship [ 4 Answers ]

Birthdate 10 2 1948 I need advice re my current relationship. Has he been cheating? Is he using me for a place to stay... my car.. Is he capable of commitment? Thank you.

View more questions Search