Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sirisha84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2010, 11:23 AM
    Hii my lips turned very dark because of cheap lipstick.. want the best remedy for that
    Hiii my lips were fine few yrs back.. and they turned veryy dark because of cheap lipstick which my dance master used it on my lips and they eventually turned dark.. I have tried lemon and honey mixture but it doesn't work.. its verry disappointing and dipressing to see my face [:(] somebody please tell me a very good and effective treatment to get rid of my dark lips.. please specify for how long I need to use it to see at least sum difference.. I will be very grateful to you.. please help me out.. plzzzzzzzz
    chocodrip Posts: 66, Reputation: 4

Jan 28, 2010, 11:27 AM

Try applying almond oil on your lips every day with out fail and eventually your lips will turn pink. Use a good brand though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark lips [ 5 Answers ]

My lips are getting darker compared to skin colour. How to get back the red/pink colour for lips

Very dark lips [ 3 Answers ]

Please help me... I have very dark lips and I don't know what to do :(... please let me know if freshup works or not as I have heard a lot about it... I have heard godiva doesn't work well... reply guys! Thanks

Dark lips! [ 5 Answers ]

Any suggestions to make my lips lighter. Unfortunately I have a naturally dark lip liner. I would love to make them lighter and pinker without the use of makeup. Thanks a lot, cheers:D

Bleached hair turned green.at home remedy? [ 1 Answers ]

I bleached my hair and dyed it purple it faded to blue and then to green and now the green seems to be here to stay... are there any at home remedies that I can try so I can dye my hair back to a dark color without any problems?

View more questions Search