Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anna5555 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2010, 03:36 AM
    Im 25 he's 33 is this wrong is he to old for me?
    Is he is too old for me?
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2010, 05:31 AM

Please add more information about your relationship.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jan 26, 2010, 05:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna5555 View Post
    Is he is too old for me?
    You tell us. Why do you ask this question? Where is it coming from?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 26, 2010, 06:12 AM

At your ages, this is not a big difference, but the fact that you are asking the question means something bothers you about the relationship. So you need to do some soul searching to figure out what that is.
    Anna5555 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2010, 03:23 AM

Im just worried what other people plus family are going to think?
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2010, 03:45 AM

If that's your only worry I wouldn't be anxious.
    At your respective ages the age difference shouldn't be a problem.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 28, 2010, 03:48 AM
    In all honesty age shouldn't be an issue in this.
    There's 7 years between my wife and I and it has never been a problem.
    Software Expert

Jan 28, 2010, 09:23 AM

I think 25 years old is old enough to stop being so overly influenced by other's opinions, even other family members. Growing up means doing what you believe is best, regardless of the inconvenient responses of others.

If that's your only concern, deep breaths... onward.
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Jan 28, 2010, 02:26 PM

Do you feel like the age is a problem? Are you guys on the same page? (I don't know how long you've been together), but is one of you ready for kids and the other isn't? Sometimes age can be a problem if you aren't at the same place in life.
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2010, 03:11 PM

It's up to you. If age is a problem, end the relationship, if you don't care, then work at the relationship. But either way you need to be happy, who cares what other people think.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 28, 2010, 03:31 PM

Why does what others think matter to you ? What do you think about it, is it bothering you some ?

My wife is more than 10 years younger than me, and I know some with larger gaps

After you get over 20 and now 25 the age difference is not near as important as other factors.
    Software Expert

Jan 29, 2010, 12:11 AM

I would respectfully disagree with anyone who states "What does it matter what others think?" or even stronger "What others think doesn't matter."

I believe that to be incorrect and misleading. We are social creatures. We absolutely exert influence on one another, and we should. Else, what would the point of even this forum be?

No, I say listen to what others have to say, listen intently, filter out the crazy emotion everyone salts their opinions with and listen to the content, the vital content.

So many bad choices are made in life because we simply are not willing to listen to the good input of others. You absolutely MUST listen and give your mates the chance to influence you.

But in the end, you need to make an informed decision. Just make sure it is an informed one, and not an "I don't care what anyone thinks" one.

Listen, and listen well.

THEN, decide for yourself what you believe is the best thing to do, even it is completely at odds with the contrary advice you may be getting. You need to hear the content and still be unconvinced.

Care. Care a lot. But then decide for yourself, intelligently.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He's having trouble getting hard.am I doing something wrong? [ 14 Answers ]

okay. ♥ my boyfriend has been having trouble staying hard during sex. He becomes limp and soft at random (usually right after penetration) and sometimes has trouble becoming hard. I'm his frist so I don't expect him to be an expert but if I'm the first he's ever had sex with, shouldn't it be easy...

I'm 15 he's 21.is that OK? [ 7 Answers ]

OK so I've known this guy for a while now. Every time we talk more and more we find out how many things we have in common. I enjoy talking to him. Its just the age difference its, too much. Im going to turn 16 in July and he's going to turn 22 a month later. I think I can trust him he doesn't sound...

How to know if he's the right one? [ 5 Answers ]

Ive been with my boyfriend for over a year. Things are going downhill now. We've known each other for a very long time. Started dating then moved in shortly after. Now things aren't to good. We fight a lot and I'm not very happy. I don't think that we should be fighting every day its not "normal"...

He's hot he's 23 he thinks the same about me but I'm 16 [ 10 Answers ]

OK well I'm 16 and I have a crush on my manager. I know he likes me too. Because we share so much like personal information with each other. He always finds a way to get my attention and says that if we are working together he will always get a smile out of me. I mean if he doesn't like me then I...

View more questions Search